Domain Empire

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"crowd" is a fantastic keyword and almost everyone love some sort of music. So, musiccrowd was born.

I have seen only 2 or 3 priced at 8K range. All the remaining crowd domains were priced 3k range.

•••
I saw today at @Dnbolt's site that another domain that I used to own sold at BB. That's the 7th one in 2016. Thanks for continuing to update these sales. I know BB frown upon it but it's very helpful to be able to track these sales.

•••
I saw today at @Dnbolt's site that another domain that I used to own sold at BB. That's the 7th one in 2016. Thanks for continuing to update these sales. I know BB frown upon it but it's very helpful to be able to track these sales.

The sale is not finalized yet. I purchased it from the person you sold it to.

•••
@L2 Media Cool. I hope it'll be finalized.

•••
•••
I have had better results submitting one to three names and even therr was bo waiting time at all. So maybe that is. Tech/trapper I submitted this morning and less than 8 hours it is accepted.

I think keith really like the name.

•••
I'm waiting on two sales to finalize. Keeping my fingers crossed. That's my third name this month.

You've been building a diverse portfolio with some excellent names from all categories so it's good to see that you're starting to get rewarded for that. Congrats.

•••
•••
Keith? How come and what does my name got to do with Keith ?:)

He own the name brandtrapper.

I assuming he was the person who is incharge in approving names. Or not..
just guessed
If it was the case then i should regged cloudtrapper as well

•••
He own the name brandtrapper.

I assuming he was the person who is incharge in approving names. Or not..
just guessed
If it was the case then i should regged cloudtrapper as well
Well I am afraid you mixed all things up. Keith is a bb ambasaddor not bb names reviewer :-P

•••
You've been building a diverse portfolio with some excellent names from all categories so it's good to see that you're starting to get rewarded for that. Congrats.
Not only a diverse portfolio but he has invested big dollars to own such a diverse portfolio. Possibly over $30K.

•••
Not only a diverse portfolio but he has invested big dollars to own such a diverse portfolio. Possibly over $30K.

Good initial purchases help get things going. Then when the sales start accumulating, the smart thing is probably to reinvest and build up the portfolio even further. I think that's what L2Media is doing and my hat's off to him for that. He has one of the better BB portfolios I've seen.

•••
Good initial purchases help get things going. Then when the sales start accumulating, the smart thing is probably to reinvest and build up the portfolio even further. I think that's what L2Media is doing and my hat's off to him for that. He has one of the better BB portfolios I've seen.
He sure does.
With his portfolio if he decided to pull out of BB and sell the domains elsewhere, he would still achieve the same success rate.

•••
He sure does.
With his portfolio if he decided to pull out of BB and sell the domains elsewhere, he would still achieve the same success rate.

Justin paying me a compliment? Amm. Ammm. I'm speechless.

•••
Justin paying me a compliment? Amm. Ammm. I'm speechless.
i don't dislike anyone. I will pay a compliment where a compliment is due.

•••
I hope you don't mind me asking, and I'll understand if you'd rather not answer, but are you making more profit selling wholesale than you would had you listed all the names you've sold on?

•••
@Brandworthy Honestly, I don't know the answer to that question. My finances aren't very organized at the moment, I have no idea how many I sold, how many I bought and it would take some calculations (past renewals and upcoming ones would also have to be considered which would probably complicate things). Either way, at least in this point in time, I'm a conservative investor in regards to BB. I prefer to potentially earn less (or even much less) and minimize my risk. It's not a road to a huge fortune but it's what works considering my other expenses and purchases outside of BB. I might change this strategy in the future because naturally when sales at BB keep happening with domains I used to own it's tempting to be more adventurous, but for now I feel it's the right strategy for me.

Last edited:
•••
@Brandworthy Honestly, I don't know the answer to that question. My finances aren't very organized at the moment, I have no idea how many I sold, how many I bought and it would take some calculations (past renewals and upcoming ones would also have to be considered which would probably complicate things). Either way, at least in this point in time, I'm a conservative investor in regards to BB. I prefer to potentially earn less (or even much less) and minimize my risk. It's not a road to a huge fortune but it's what works considering my other expenses and purchases outside of BB. I might change this strategy in the future because naturally when sales keep happening it's tempting to be more adventurous, but for now I feel it's the right strategy for me.

Looks like you need Efty to organize your portfolio........lol. And I totally understand, I just made low XXX selling accepted, published and "other brandawesome domains". lol. I guess it's the money now approach. Brandables can take a min to sell.

•••
Looks like you need Efty to organize your portfolio........lol. And I totally understand, I just made low XXX selling accepted, published and "other brandawesome domains". lol. I guess it's the money now approach. Brandables can take a min to sell.

Yeah, I actually use Efty, but I'm just too lazy to update everything. I should probably start utilizing it more, especially the finances. I just hate administrative stuff! Congrats on your XXX sale, BTW.

•••
@Dnbolt I have seen your profile link with your domains :)

•••
Just a heads up to everyone.......

DNbolts' daily scraping of BB's website doesn't always give an accurate picture of BB sales. I have made sales in the past 6 months that have never appeared on the DNbolt list. Several other BB sellers have told me the same thing.

Also I can tell you first hand that I've had several domains delisted and relisted due to nameserver or registrar issues, logo issues, domain mispellings etc. So when that happens it doesn't mean the "deal did not close." In many cases it just means DNbolt reported a false sale based on unconfirmed data.

I enjoy DNbolt's website and his lists have value. But in my estimation they are only about 80% accurate. So keep that in mind when making business decisions.

May all your sales be to end users!

Keith

Last edited:
•••
Just a heads up to everyone.......

DNbolts' daily scraping of BB's website doesn't always give an accurate picture of BB sales. I have made sales in the past 6 months that have never appeared on the DNbolt list. Several other BB sellers have told me the same thing.

Also I can tell you first hand that I've had several domains delisted and relisted due to nameserver or registrar issues, logo issues, domain mispellings etc. So when that happens it doesn't mean the "deal did not close." In many cases it just means DNbolt reported a false sale based on unconfirmed data.

I enjoy DNbolt's website and his lists have value. But in my estimation they are only about 80% accurate. So keep that in mind when making business decisions.

May all your sales be to end users!

Keith

Hi sir, this 3 domains apexra,aetho,ezna clearly did not close as you can see there are listed on bb site. Example of unconfirmed data will highly be valued and appreciated please?
Also, I am very keen to know how you worked out the 80%.

For your sale that is not in the list would you mind giving an example (proof?) and I will let you know when it was sold or possibly let me know just 3 consecutive letters and I will complete the domain for you.

As of now domains that sold do not get listed for more than 30-45 days perhaps a possible reason why some might not easily find their sold domains?

Last edited:
•••
musiccrowd =>$8,795 reg about 3 months ago. I find this sale interesting but feel that musicrowd should have also been secured.
Interesting sale with double letters.

•••
Looks like another one of my ex names just sold at BB. Where's my time machine? :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back