NameSilo

domain Brandable.co Won, what's the worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Abhikrishna

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So you're the one huh? Great name.. and congrats!

•••
yeah, you bided it up to 800$? anyways

what's the final worth of this domain? i want to flip it in NAMEPROS

•••
No, I gave up at around $250 and just watched after that. I doubt you can flip for profit here but it's worth a try. First of all, don't forget to wait till the domain is in your account. Also I recommend you mask the domain name here. Just my opinion.

•••
you will be losing a crapload of money if you flip it on namepros at $1 start auction

so don't.

nice name. put it buynow 4k$ + makeoffer on godaddy and wait few years... or as long as it takes...

gl

Last edited:
•••
Won Brandable.co whats the worth?
Nice name, I would waite for end-user even if its take 2 years but you can try to flip it to other domainer after 6 month to one year.

•••
I really love the name. I would of paid 5k for this name if sale was private. Now everyone can see it sold for only $900 hard to sell for even $901 to domainer. I have some great ideas for this name.

•••
I would target the new company Brandable which just got Series A funding from Lightspeed Ventures. They are using brandableLA.com and may like your name better.

•••
Hi Abhi... @Abhikrishna

Previously when I saw one of your posts... I assumed you are very new to Domaining...

Now I was surprised to see you spent $900 for this name ..

Name is good one...

I was thinking about money..and if you spent $900 you should never use word "flip" for this domain...and not at all here...

Like @alcy said...list it on GoDaddy / Sedo...and assume you will get offers at least after a year...till then go on with others...

Other way...approaching some companies like @hookbox suggested... But you can not expect much there I think...

List it and wait..hopefully you will see some offers...

Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
I really love the name. I would of paid 5k for this name if sale was private. Now everyone can see it sold for only $900 hard to sell for even $901 to domainer. I have some great ideas for this name.
So then why not offer him the $5K for it?!? (It' be private) Heck, he may even take $4K for it. Then you can put your great ideas in action.

•••
I don't think you can flip it easily here. You'll have to wait for end user.

•••
Well it's a good domain... Just wait and watch I think you will get offers...

•••
I really like this domain name.

Sit and take your time,wait for the right buyer. Don't let it go for too low price, you might start to regret that you let it go for so cheap price.

•••
I really like this domain name.

Sit and take your time,wait for the right buyer. Don't let it go for too low price, you might start to regret that you let it go for so cheap price.
I got the offer of 1500$ from a guy... I'm thinking to flip it!

•••
Well it's a good domain... Just wait and watch I think you will get offers...
I got the offer of 1500$ from a guy , thinking to flip it

•••
Has the domain got pushed to your account?

•••
Has the domain got pushed to your account?
Looks to be in an afternic holding account. It's a GD name so he will be getting it soon.

•••
OP - What's the status? Looks like you no longer own - Brandable.co? Looks like the previous registrant renewed this domain name!

Did you get your refund?

•••
Thats why don’t count the number of chickens you’ll have from your eggs. Need to learn more. Just won a GD expired and blowing trumpets don’t work really.

•••
I may be wrong here and I generally like to give people the benefit of doubt, but I feel this whole thread by OP is plain BS.

He may have never even bid for the domain name or even if he did bid, had no intention of paying.

In one post, the OP is upset about $10.

sh*t lost my money 10$ 😔

and then suddenly he takes a plunge and bids almost $800 for the domain name without even knowing its value.

And the icing on the cake - Even before receiving the domain name or having a landing page, someone offered him $1500!

•••
He bid $801 as i remember. I was participating in the bid too and I saw 2 people including OP bidding aggresively. I stopped at $240 just to watch them go. And yea... this is probably his first domain won in Gd auction, jumping to conclusions about offer received. We don’t know if he had paid for it. And clearly he doesn’t know much about winning/bidding on GD expiring auctions.

Although I never have my won domains renewed, I try to be as careful as possible. And today i am hoping to get a domain I won, in my account as well. Let’s see.

I also reg the same name btw in my country ext after the exact name, if you know what I mean.

•••
Brandable.co redirects to the below -

https://www.evanswebservices.com/

I personally would wait until name is in your account before starting any further appraisal threads, as already suggested by other posters......

•••
I may be wrong here and I generally like to give people the benefit of doubt, but I feel this whole thread by OP is plain BS.

He may have never even bid for the domain name or even if he did bid, had no intention of paying.

In one post, the OP is upset about $10.

Hmmm ... @Abhikrishna can you pls add screenshot of your winning bid or mail.

•••
I know the winning bid was somewhere around $801 which is about 56k INR, Now in my didnt win section it's showing only some 7k INR, which was just one bid above my last bid lol!

•••
Ok, thanks for your patience! :) I'm new to Domaining, and just gave a shot to the brandable.co, but later I thought, it's very risky to grab the domain, so I skipped it and the 2 bidder has won the domain!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back