Domain Empire

domain Brandable.co Won, what's the worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Abhikrishna

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Shouldn't bid on names you have no intention of purchasing.....bad business practice

•••
Yeah, although I don't have any knowledge on auction, I won't do this for the next time, please excuse me for the wrong step! :(

•••
Ok, thanks for your patience! :) I'm new to Domaining, and just gave a shot to the brandable.co, but later I thought, it's very risky to grab the domain, so I skipped it and the 2 bidder has won the domain!

you shouldn't appraise domain that you don't own.

•••
Yeah, although I don't have any knowledge on auction, I won't do this for the next time, please excuse me for the wrong step! :(
Close the thread - it is irrelevant

•••
so I skipped it and the 2 bidder has won the domain!
You said you got offer already, why be scared? Anyway, I suggested you to mask the domain name here. If you look up. Next time, only start posting for appraisals or your win only after getting the domain into your account. It's safe that way. This is the place to learn and you've come to the right place. Welcome once again!

•••
I got the offer of 1500$ from a guy , thinking to flip it

Ok, thanks for your patience! :) I'm new to Domaining, and just gave a shot to the brandable.co, but later I thought, it's very risky to grab the domain, so I skipped it and the 2 bidder has won the domain!

Sorry, but WTF!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back