Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EJS

DomainInvesting.comVIP Member
DomainInvesting.com
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
for more information on what is going on a epik, read:

and make note of a commenter who look at dan's other posts

wtf.png

AFFORD SOME JORDANS?

i realize he's not saying kill all blacks, but cmon here people. what kind of monster says stuff like this? Oh thats right, people who work at epik.

•••
We will never know what happened behind closed doors...and I don't really care.
Apparently not behind closed doors, somebody informed me during Cygers show a epik person shouted "fuck em" in relation to something

this was probably the straw that broke the camels back for Braden. That's me reading between the lines

Last edited:
•••
I'm pretty certain Bradens decision was strictly business. I once left a partnership because I felt strongly that the company was heading in the wrong direction.

I've met Braden for coffee as our offices are very close, and he is a cool cat. We talked for hours. I'm sure he wouldn't do anything for any reason other than his own determination that he needed to move on.

•••
Apparently not behind closed doors, somebody informed me during Cygers show a epik person shouted "fuck em" in relation to something

this was probably the straw that broke the camels back for Braden. That's me reading between the lines

That's surprising. I'm catching up on those shows now and I'm currently listening to the May 15th episode. Obviously, this is prior to what's happening now but Rob is on and everyone seems pretty friendly and respectful to him and vice versa.

•••
I'm pretty certain Bradens decision was strictly business.
100% disagree with this part, the tweets back with "standing up for what you believe in." The context could not be clearer IMO

•••

Show attachment 157568

AFFORD SOME JORDANS?

i realize he's not saying kill all blacks, but cmon here people. what kind of monster says stuff like this? Oh thats right, people who work at epik.
Horrible. And should this be a reflection of Epik's corporate norms, then doubly sad. An eye-opener. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
This is what people in marketing would call "on-brand"

•••

Well, now that I've thought about it, it would be interesting to hear all sides of this event. :xf.smile:

•••
Well, now that I've thought about it, it would be interesting to hear all sides of this event. :xf.smile:
There's nothing to be said from either side. It's pretty clear, Not too dissimilar from the Franklin Templeton incident if the culprit didn't go, the funds, investment + clients would of left.

Black and White for the most part

Last edited:
•••

Show attachment 157568

AFFORD SOME JORDANS?

That is a pretty classless, racist tweet.

If it was supposed to be funny, it certainly is not. It is just racist.

The internet does not forget. It is a problem Rob will always have an issue with.
The things he has said and done in the past are there for all to see.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Epik’s dot com renewals are not the lowest by any means anyway. I’ve offered Rob Monster my prices at DynaDot and Rob Monster has admitted he cannot match them. DD domain privacy is free. I have about 1500 domains.

I am always looking for better pricing...can you share your rate publicly? I wonder if Bradens leaving has anything to do with pricing/operational issues or was it more of a personal thing.

•••
I think it's interesting to point out that this user's sig linked to dailystormer a few hours ago, mods were alerted and didn't want to take any action because the link had already been edited (There's no way for mods to look at edit history on sigs?).

This user follows up with a post saying that a racist tweet is a good reason to support a business. Mods are totally cool with that too, refusing to take any action on pro-racism posts on their forum.

I guess it's open season, Charizard. Your behavior is welcome here, mods are aware and they're perfectly okay with it. I bet you could get away with posting the 14 words and "DESPITE..." memes at this rate, as long as it's in the context of "heated debate!!!1!!!11"

The real canary in the coal mine is if this post gets removed or not.
It is called freedom of speech, something that Rob stands for.

•••
It is called freedom of speech, something that Rob stands for.

1032404.jpg

I took a look at a reverse image search for Charizard's profile pic. Here is what you see -

Good Lord....A Franken-Ni**er... - Ni**ermania Forum ...

Ni**ermania MugShot Gallery

Nestless sow of six now has five - Chimpmania

Africoon crowned "ugliest *****r" needs gibs-me - Chimpmania

This is blatantly racist. Are you really going to allow this NamePros mods?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Cancel culture is strong in this thread.

•••
•••

Show attachment 157568

AFFORD SOME JORDANS?

Ah oh, @DanSanchez care to explain what happened there? To afford a pair of Jordans? I was expecting something like that from you honestly.

•••
1032404.jpg

I took a look at a reverse image search for Charizard's profile pic. Here is what you see -

Good Lord....A Franken-Ni**er... - Ni**ermania Forum ...

Ni**ermania MugShot Gallery

Nestless sow of six now has five - Chimpmania

Africoon crowned "ugliest *****r" needs gibs-me - Chimpmania

This is blatantly racist. Are you really going to allow this NamePros mods?

Brad
Should mods remove my posts because you say you have found four racist forum titles by reverse searching my profile photo?
What are you talking about dude?

•••
Should mods remove my posts because you say you have found four racist forum titles by reverse searching my profile photo?
What are you talking about dude?

Mods removed a profile picture of a scene of Jack Nicholson from The Shining as offensive.

It is not (4) random results, every result for the image is racist. The image is clearly not you.
If it is not used to be racist, please explain...

Brad

Last edited:
•••
It is not (4) random results, every result for the image is racist. The image is clearly not you.
If it is not used to be racist, please explain...

Brad
Do you find a photo of Afro-American guy racist?

•••
Do you find a photo of Afro-American guy racist?

Quit being a moron. Rob should consider if he really wants supporters like you.

The amount of people that get turned off by this nonsense is far larger than the people this shit appeals to.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
look what i found

so

1 gab is a free speech (read free hate speech) site that rob clearly support
2 he talks and is friendly with clearly racist peope there
3 he also posts jobs there because why not hire racists at your organization?

Recruiting at Gab.png

oh, and by the way, you know how you racist people cant post files to dropbox? well, we're going to solve that for you at epik. c'mon over. we support your racism.

•••
look what i found

so

1 gab is a free speech (read free hate speech) site that rob clearly support
2 he talks and is friendly with clearly racist peope there
3 he also posts jobs there because why not hire racists at your organization?

Show attachment 157581

oh, and by the way, you know how you racist people cant post files to dropbox? well, we're going to solve that for you at epik. c'mon over. we support your racism.
What is your solution to prevent hate speech?
Censorship?

Last edited:
•••
Hi

free speech, is nice, but it has a cost
you can utter it,
but are you willing to pay the price?

are you speaking for a just cause,
or....
are you just talking, just because?

do you stand for something that needs no support
or
do you fight for those, who need support, to help themselves?

equal opportunity, isn't equal, if, one side decides equality -
and those who speak against it
are not real patriots/

dw/jr. 6/10/20

puff, puff.....ahh

imo….

•••
I would go with decency, respect for others, dignity, & self respect. What the world & apparently this thread is missing. The more disrespect one shows to others is a reflection on what they feel about themselves. Might be time for some self-reflection.

Although I do not support censorship - it's still unacceptable to yell fire - and even more so with the awful statements and clear hate and racism appearing in an account above. Why has NP not addressed?

Last edited:
•••
Some people are being blatantly racist or defending it, other people are calling it out, there's always the cowardly third group who feels the need to chime in with

"We should all just be more respectful to one another..."

lmao

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back