IT.COM

information Why I Didn’t Like The .WS Post By Braden Pollock

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
I respect Braden Pollock. He has been and still is a very successful domain investor. I have met him and I have attended many of his sessions in 3 conferences. And he is very smart and has a good sense of humor.
But this is not domaining as we know it and that is the only reason I don’t like this post. This is a strange hybrid like “stock-exchange-domaining”. This is not about unique domain names that could sell to end users. This is about these so called liquid domains that are bought and sold by the pound targeting other domain investors mainly from China. Domains that serve no real purpose and never will and are all have the same value of they obey certain ‘good/bad letter’ rules. This is the new domaining were sex.com is worth the same as qeq.com...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Agree 100%, a weird buy, and the Chinese are smart investors, not likely to get taken in with this.

But then I bought 60 plus nnnn.uk and nobody cares or notices! :)

But then I am often wrong! B-)

•••
Why I like Konstantinos!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back