Dynadot

Bra.com sold for $165.000 in Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's quite a steal seeing as woman are the driving force with sales online. Although according the ole lady .....she says bras are a very finicky thing for women and lots of exchanges happen in this sector. So maybe the price was about right considering...time will tell and at any rate it's one the top LLL keywords ;)

Congrats to buyer/seller

Blake A. Worthington

•••
A very uplifting sale, that offers a lot of support in sale prices of LLL names like this. Hope it sets a form fitting trend!

•••
A very uplifting sale, that offers a lot of support in sale prices of LLL names like this. Hope it sets a form fitting trend!

it seems to be a shapely offer and a very fitting deal for the buyer.

•••
Feels like a firm buy during the economical bust.

•••
Did a Brazilian buy this domain?

If you all watched to olympics, Brazil, not matter the sport, had BRA on their uniforms.
Funny to see the women in volley ball and basketball have BRA on the front of their bras.

•••
great sale, great buy.... and, without having to poke you in the eyes with facts and figures, or weigh down your imagination with heavy speculation, this sale reminds that, when it comes to domains, one size does NOT fit all. A healthy, robust, price that I would be quick to embrace as buyer but would also be happy to get my greedy little fingers on as seller too...

•••
Even if it was artificially inflated by shill bidders, I still like it. The buyer had to shell out a few handfuls for that prize!

•••
Why Bras Are Better Than Men

They’re supportive.

They’re uplifting.

They help you to achieve new heights.

You expect to find them in your underwear drawer.

If they’re too uptight, it’s easy to loosen them up.

You can let them under your shirt on a first date.

It’s legal to lock them in the dryer.

They coordinate with your underwear (not to be confused with men, who are coordinated once in your underwear).

If you outgrow them, it’s easy to throw them away and get a new one.

You can try on many without being considered a slut.

It’s not a big deal if another woman borrows one.

It’s not as disturbing to find them with your little brother.

You can try them on, but you don’t have to buy.

They don’t adhere to your chest when your nipples tense up.

It’s okay if they become clingy when your tee-shirt is wet.

They don’t see through your shirt, unless you plan on it.

If they shrink after being in water, and are hanging out to dry, you can wear another while you’re waiting.

You can take them to an all-women’s gym, and they’re willing to go.

After a while, they pay for themselves (if you wear them right).

You can own both an exotic, sexy black, Italian underwire, and a white, cotton, All-American sports bra, and it won’t be breaking one of the ten commandments.

Waking up with a hangover and one attached to your chest isn’t that big a surprise.

You have the ultimate decision about whether or not to sleep with them. And if you choose not to, they don’t whine about it.

They seem to like sleeping with your cat in the laundry basket.

Wearing a strapless dress guarantees a new one.

Your father appreciates them.

Your mother appreciates them.

They can come with polka dots or flowers and belong to you, not a drag queen.

If they’re Wonder-ful, they help you to meet other men.

They come in various sizes. The large ones, YOU need to fill up, not the other way around.

•••
Well, whether it was an augmented sale with promotion or natural bidding, I udderly support the this domain push-up.

•••
Well, whether it was an augmented sale with promotion or natural bidding, I udderly support the this domain push-up.
I agree that the domain name in this launch is a good idea,Go ahead and support you.

•••
other than that, domain price sales have been sagging lately.

•••
•••
•••
Obviously a great domain But I did prefer to go for Bras.com even though "Bra" has twice more searches. Bras.com is more solid for me.
my opinion only.

Buyer stole this one.

Anyway nice sale.

•••
that's an amazing deal considering it is one of the top popular shopping keywords and how short it is.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back