Dynadot

.com Bought my first aftermarket domain today. LLLL.com.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dosebuy

Page: Dosebuy.com Twitter: @dosebuyEstablished Member
Impact
Hello.

So two weeks into the business and after 50 handregs I today bought my first aftermarket domain.

Xivf / com

Price: $100
12 years old.

Currently in transfer between registars. Fun times.

Well, just wanted to share.

/Lev

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Jumping right in with both feet I see. Be careful with the handregs though, that's alot for two weeks being new to the biz. Good luck!

•••
Hello @Dosebuy, glad you're enjoying your foray into domain investing. Before you spend more money, you might want to take some time to read through the threads here. You can learn a lot from the mistakes many of us have already made -- especially the tendency to buy too much when we start out. As you will see from this thread, domaining can be highly addictive.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/buying-domains-without-a-reason.1142081/

•••
Thank you for your advice! I really really appreciate it. I have read like everything posted for the last 6 months (backtracked).

Today I sold my first domain (with a $20 loss, haha).

Thanks for taking your time. Its awesome!

•••
Thank you for your advice! I really really appreciate it. I have read like everything posted for the last 6 months (backtracked).

Thanks for taking your time. Its awesome!

$100 is a decent price for just about any LLLL.com. not much risk there.

I got some for under $100 a while ago but generally speaking just about everything sells for $100 upwards, and that's reseller pricing.

•••

Congrats on your first sale! I've taken many a loss as well, but if we can keep the losses small, we should do okay.

•••
Just be carefull with LLLL.com some of them are pretty low on the totem pole.

I bought LFUB quite a while back and to this day I don't understand what possessed me to buy it.
I mean I also bought DUNR and I understand why I bought it, but there is a world of difference with the two.

So just remember that xivf only cost you about a hundred bucks bit 1-200 is really all the oddballs are worth. Any of the good one will sell for much more.

That said.... an LLL can still get some bragging rights :xf.grin:

Congrats @Dosebuy (y)

•••
@Dosebuy (y)

I kinda like this combo though. Xi and IVF are both common and related fertilization treatments so for the right buyer this will make sense.

•••

I bought LFUB quite a while back and to this day I don't understand what possessed me to buy it.
I mean I also bought DUNR and I understand why I bought it, but there is a world of difference with the two.

So just remember that xivf only cost you about a hundred bucks bit 1-200 is really all the oddballs are worth. Any of the good one will sell for much more.

That said.... an LLL can still get some bragging rights :xf.grin:

Congrats @Dosebuy (y)

Thanks man for advice!

•••
I kinda like this combo though. Xi and IVF are both common and related fertilization treatments so for the right buyer this will make sense.

That is my thought also!
But since Im so new I dont really have a good way to do outbound yet.
But the IVF-industry is BIG!

So the xivf is up for auction here on namepros now to people that is better on outbound. I first and foremost is trying to learn the ropes.

•••
That is my thought also!
But since Im so new I dont really have a good way to do outbound yet.
But the IVF-industry is BIG!

So the xivf is up for auction here on namepros now to people that is better on outbound. I first and foremost is trying to learn the ropes.

Great. For a domain to start your learning curve with it's a good one. You should be able to make some profit on this one, even on a board full of resellers.

•••
Great. For a domain to start your learning curve with it's a good one. You should be able to make some profit on this one, even on a board full of resellers.

Yeah, thanks. Its currently on 88 bucks. Feel like someone may have the chance to swoop in and gather some decent resell-value on this if they go outbound.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back