BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Frank,

We appreciate your input, although we are referring to the newer IDN extensions/TLDs.

You shouldn't experience any difficulty adding verrückte.de to our system if you submit it in punycode format (xn--verrckte-95a.de).

If you require any further assistance with this, please let us know.

Thanks.

in germany they started using the " new " IDN domains in 2003

so I really see no need to hurry ;)

•••
Hi, how can set payment to Payoneer info ? Payoneer just provide ACH: bank name, routing (ABA), account number, account type, beneficiary name. Not address.

•••
Hello,

To set your payment information to ACH, please go to: Account Settings>Payment Information>Direct Deposit (ACH).

We don't require the address of your bank (only U.S. bank accounts supported) or the account type, only the account owner (beneficiary), account number, routing number.

If you require further assistance setting these details, please open a support ticket and we'll assist you.

Thank you.

Hi, how can set payment to Payoneer info ? Payoneer just provide ACH: bank name, routing (ABA), account number, account type, beneficiary name. Not address.

•••
I not in US, but using Payoneer with US bank info is required to fill tax form?

•••
Hello,

No, we don't require any form of taxation information prior to disbursing your earnings via ACH to your US based Payoneer account.

However, you will need to check with Payoneer to determine their policy with regards to taxation and service fees.

Thank you.

I not in US, but using Payoneer with US bank info is required to fill tax form?

•••
hello. we are nearing end of year. I presume it is close enough datewise for you to say with absolute certitude whether or not the announced updates and upgrades to bodis, will see daylight in 2016? looking forward. thank you.

•••
Hello Alcy,

Yes, we are still on track to introducing our advanced sale features by the end of this year.

Thanks.

hello. we are nearing end of year. I presume it is close enough datewise for you to say with absolute certitude whether or not the announced updates and upgrades to bodis, will see daylight in 2016? looking forward. thank you.

•••
Hello Alcy,

Yes, we are still on track to introducing our advanced sale features by the end of this year.

Thanks.
Can you elaborate.

2 things I need is ability to edit description and remove "make an offer" field.
So just normal landing page with a contact form.

Also does "end of this year" mean November, December or "soon-ish"?

•••
@TroyBodis First of all, Bodis is a very slick platform. However, there's one tiny lack of feature that pretty much kills it for me when it comes to Escrow landers: You can't edit how the domain is formatted (or am I just totally missing something...), i.e. the first letter is always capitalized. IMO that looks very un-domainlike. Especially with the longer domains and new G's.

•••
Hello,

We're expecting the introduction of the advanced sale features to be ready by December, but we still have not exact date set, so this is subject to change.

These features will include the ability to disable/enable the offer field as well as set a minimum offer amount.

You also mentioned, the ability to edit the description. Could you please clarify which description you are referring to?

Thanks.

Can you elaborate.

2 things I need is ability to edit description and remove "make an offer" field.
So just normal landing page with a contact form.

Also does "end of this year" mean November, December or "soon-ish"?

•••
Hello,

The ability to edit the letter casing of domain names on both template and sale landers is also scheduled for implementation early in the new year.

This feature will allow users to edit the letter casing of their domains when both adding and managing them.

Thank you.

@TroyBodis First of all, Bodis is a very slick platform. However, there's one tiny lack of feature that pretty much kills it for me when it comes to Escrow landers: You can't edit how the domain is formatted (or am I just totally missing something...), i.e. the first letter is always capitalized. IMO that looks very un-domainlike. Especially with the longer domains and new G's.

•••
You also mentioned, the ability to edit the description. Could you please clarify which description you are referring to?

I mean the:

"Complete This Form
To send an inquiry to the owner of xxxxxxx.
The owner of xxxxxxxx has chosen to receive offer inquiries regarding this domain name.
Note that the owner may disregard your inquiry if your offer does not meet his or her expectations."

I just want something simple with a clear (nonnegotiable) BIN:

"This domain is for sale
$xxx [bigger font]
Fill out the form to contact us"

Perhaps we could set up default description and only price would change.

•••
Thank you for your suggestion. We include these additional notes on the Escrow Inquiry and landers for those who are unfamiliar with the domain name offer and acquisition process.

However, I will submit your suggestion for the ability to be able to edit these notes over to Bodis management for their consideration.

Thank you.

I mean the:

"Complete This Form
To send an inquiry to the owner of xxxxxxx.
The owner of xxxxxxxx has chosen to receive offer inquiries regarding this domain name.
Note that the owner may disregard your inquiry if your offer does not meet his or her expectations."

I just want something simple with a clear (nonnegotiable) BIN:

"This domain is for sale
$xxx [bigger font]
Fill out the form to contact us"

Perhaps we could set up default description and only price would change.

•••
Hello,

We're expecting the introduction of the advanced sale features to be ready by December, but we still have not exact date set, so this is subject to change.

These features will include the ability to disable/enable the offer field as well as set a minimum offer amount.

Thanks.

when you say disable enable offer field, does this mean it'll be possible to see both make offer field/button and buynow (escrow) option on same page? thank you

•••
Hello Alcy,

No, I was simply referring to the field that allows potential buyers to enter an offer amount via the offer inquiry lander.

Thank you.

when you say disable enable offer field, does this mean it'll be possible to see both make offer field/button and buynow (escrow) option on same page? thank you

•••
Hello Alcy,

No, I was simply referring to the field that allows potential buyers to enter an offer amount via the offer inquiry lander.

Thank you.

in that case, are there any chances of getting best of both worlds with you and you consider making single page with both best offer + buynow? it certainly sounds technically doable. and easy to implement to.

what says bodis to this?

•••
Yes, we have discussed this possibility in the past. There is a strong possibility that we will be implementing an Escrow + Inquiry lander at some point in the new year.

Thanks.

in that case, are there any chances of getting best of both worlds with you and you consider making single page with both best offer + buynow? it certainly sounds technically doable. and easy to implement to.

what says bodis to this?

•••
Do you see Bodis supporting Payoneer as an escrow option? I believe that they've started accepting escrow payments for domains recently.

•••
Hello,

This is unlikely. Escrow.com offer among the lowest commission fees.

Thank you.

Do you see Bodis supporting Payoneer as an escrow option? I believe that they've started accepting escrow payments for domains recently.

•••
Hello,

This is unlikely. Escrow.com offer among the lowest commission fees.

Thank you.

OK. But perhaps they have lowered their fees to be more competitive? I had never compared their fees until just now. Unless I calculated incorrectly, Payoneer is gonna keep more money in my pocket:

USD $2500 sale:

Payoneer (https://escrow.payoneer.com/fees) Escrow Transaction Fee: $37.50 (min $10)
Escrow.com (https://www.escrow.com/fee-calculator)
A) Pay By Wire: $81.25
Standard Fee / $162.50 Concierge Fee
B) Pay By Credit Card or PayPal: $157.50 Standard Fee / $238.75 Concierge Fee

USD $7500 sale:

Payoneer (https://escrow.payoneer.com/fees) Escrow Transaction Fee: $100 (min $10)
A) Pay By Wire: $169
Standard Fee / $338 Concierge Fee
B) Pay By Credit Card or PayPal: not offered over $5000

•••
I will bring your suggestion up with Bodis management, however, it is unlikely that an additional Escrow services will be implemented into our system any time soon, given that we already provide a similar service and we're currently focusing on new features.

Thanks.

OK. But perhaps they have lowered their fees to be more competitive? I had never compared their fees until just now. Unless I calculated incorrectly, Payoneer is gonna keep more money in my pocket:

USD $2500 sale:

Payoneer (https://escrow.payoneer.com/fees) Escrow Transaction Fee: $37.50 (min $10)
A) Pay By Wire: $81.25 Standard Fee / $162.50 Concierge Fee
B) Pay By Credit Card or PayPal: $157.50 Standard Fee / $238.75 Concierge Fee

USD $7500 sale:

Payoneer (https://escrow.payoneer.com/fees) Escrow Transaction Fee: $100 (min $10)
A) Pay By Wire: $169 Standard Fee / $338 Concierge Fee
B) Pay By Credit Card or PayPal: not offered over $5000

•••
I will bring your suggestion up with Bodis management, however, it is unlikely that an additional Escrow services will be implemented into our system any time soon, given that we already provide a similar service and we're currently focusing on new features.

Thanks.

Thank you Troy - much appreciated!

•••
Does anyone else have their parked domains connected to Google Analytics and if so do you see a lot of "amazonaws.com" source visits?

•••
•••

Do you know what these might be? Legit visits? There are tons of them. Also "unknown.unknown" when looking at the "NetworkDomain" dimension. Any idea?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back