BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
May be they were paid traffic. They do now allow traffics that are paid,or from a ptc sites/platform.
traffic was from FB as they were coming naturally, because the domain had previously site build and it use to get shared on FB. After the domain dropped I took it. , But few shares of the articles or whateva been there on FB. So it use to get some click nd visitors. Sometimes hike where there such as 40 visitors in hours.

Is that a paid traffic ??

Well did you read paste bin full ?
The site which I gave there is actually tricking the people to visit the actual domain , I think this is against the rules,, also told by Bodis team that it is against, but till now his account is live. for over 10 months. I think advt are making hell of money by tricking :)

•••
You're wrong nobody's scumming me LOL, I would certainly be considered as newbie only 3 months under my belt..

Seems to me that both guys #MoneyMakerHere and #Smaetra - who're making all the fuss just joined this forum to complain instead of maybe learning something useful about domaining!

My suggestion CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE AND CARRY ON!

only good things to come then :)

•••
You're wrong nobody's scumming me LOL, I would certainly be considered as newbie only 3 months under my belt..

Seems to me that both guys #MoneyMakerHere and #Smaetra - who're making all the fuss just joined this forum to complain instead of maybe learning something useful about domaining!

My suggestion CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE AND CARRY ON!

only good things to come then :)
Well yes, I just this forum to raise my voice and tell everyone, that whatever has happened with me is not.
If you're with me or not. I don't care. I'm just saying Bodis is doing partiality here , with few newbie.

IF you read the link which gave before , you'll also be cleared what am saying and at some point of time you;ll agree with me. (at least 1 or 2 point)

Open this link and see by yourself :)
>> no_url_shorteners/5bDnm

•••
I feel for the guy. I've had that happen to me. You can turn blue in the face trying to explain to everyone from the parking company to Google to your account rep that you had nothing to do with it and yet none of them will believe you. It sucks.

•••
Question, Why would Bodis want to suspend anyone?

Think about it for one moment, they "LOSE MONEY" when they lose a client. No company want's to lose a client and cost themselves money. It's obvious the people who are complaining do not understand this business or are scammers.

Bodis does not want to ban you and cost themselves money. At the same time they do not want to lose their contract with the "UPSTREAM PROVIDERS" who provide the ads so they are going to do what every the "UPSTREAM" provider says.

Rakib, I think you meant to say they do "NOT" allow traffic from paid sources. This is how you get banned!

Once again, coming on here and complaining is not going to get you what you want.

•••
a. Ok anything else ??
b. Traffic source wasn't against your Terms of service, I emailed your team before joining you and approved them.

Ohh wanted to say that , if any newbie joins you network having traffic on domain and in first day , if un luckly makes 100$. You will be banning him . Wow Great.

So Newbies please listen and don't make 100$ on first day or they will ban you.

So Bodis Owner, tell us here how much should we make on the first day , 2nd day., Can you give full details about it ?

I think you are missing the point. Let me put this bluntly:

1. You buy a domain today

2. It gets parked

3. It starts making $100 a day

Question: "What would you think, if someone showed up to your business selling you the latest and greatest medical cure and they had only been around for 1 day?"

Why do you all think Google, Microsoft, yahoo, Bodis, Voodoo, Rook, Parkincrew, and a million others are stupid?

They have billions of billions of dollars to put towards their infrastructure and yet you think you are smarter than 1,000 P.H.D.'s at Google? You think you are smarter than the guys that run this massive parking companies?

Don't get mad at these companies for doing their job. They have their own families and business to protect..just like you.

So, stop bitching, nut up, take your losses like a champion and come back stronger than over. That's the difference between success and failure.

In the great words of Alfred & Thomas Wayne (Batman's Dad) to Bruce Wayne (Batman):

Alfred Pennyworth: "Took quite a fall, didn't we, Master Bruce? "

Thomas Wayne: "And why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

It's time to pick yourself up!

•••
despite smurge already replying here, I'll post another thing he said which, I personally think, is more appropriate to the situation and to the parking business as a whole.

From another thread:
"...that stuff happens and that this is part of the business.game I signed up for. If you can't handle the swings, the ups and downs, then this roller coaster is not meant for you."

•••
Well yes, I just this forum to raise my voice and tell everyone, that whatever has happened with me is not.
If you're with me or not. I don't care. I'm just saying Bodis is doing partiality here , with few newbie.

IF you read the link which gave before , you'll also be cleared what am saying and at some point of time you;ll agree with me. (at least 1 or 2 point)

Open this link and see by yourself :)
>> no_url_shorteners/5bDnm

Okay so I am going to blast a big ass hole in your post and call you a scammer right away. Here's why;

You literally tried to backtrace a domain to a backlink and use that as an excuse to justify your domain parking. You say ; "Look here this guy is cheating the system and yet his domain is up and running!"

Yet, it was most likely an expired domain, or a domain that has "BACKLINKS". Novel idea but I posted this a while ago; "Parking Tips and Tricks"!

The fact you put so much time and energy into trying to debunk you are not scamming is mind boggling to me. If I saw someone trying to bash a parkign company over $19 when they created an account on September 28th (2 days before pay cutoff) Id be watching them too.

Also, you have not right to bitch, let me explain;

I LOST $25,000 IN a SINGLE MONTH!

I LOST EVERY SINGLE PENNY! Did I blame Domainsponsor when this happened? No, I bought a crap load of domains off a person, I took the risk that the traffic and sources attached to that domain were valid and only to find out 60 days later I was going to lose it all.

Was I upset? Yes!

Did I bash the companies? NO

Why? Because it's part of the business.

So while I understand your $19.00 loss is upsetting, try losing $25K and coming on here to bash someone.

I have no respect for people who bash these guys when I know what I've been through in this business.

Instead of coming on here and beating up Matt, going on to Voodoo's site and bashing Donny, why don't you try acting like normal human being with manners and "PRIVATE MESSAGING" them your concerns. Why don't you ask them what you could do in the future to make sure you "DON"T MAKE A MISTAKE AGAIN".

Once again, I am being harsh/blunt but it needs to be said. Stop bitching, stop being childish, you are an adult trying to start a business, at like one.

Also, even if your a scammer, do you think being a prick is going to get you what you want? Id laugh in the face of a lot of you if you treated me that way.

Last word of advice; there is a reason we are here and you are there. Maybe, just maybe, you could take a moment to think about that.

•••
[QUOTE="smurge, post: 4711609, member: 114801"

I LOST $25,000 IN a SINGLE MONTH!

I LOST EVERY SINGLE PENNY! Did I blame Domainsponsor when this happened? No, I bought a crap load of domains off a person, I took the risk that the traffic and sources attached to that domain were valid and only to find out 60 days later I was going to lose it all.

Was I upset? Yes!

Did I bash the companies? NO

Why? Because it's part of the business.

So while I understand your $19.00 loss is upsetting, try losing $25K and coming on here to bash someone.

I have no respect for people who bash these guys when I know what I've been through in this business.

.[/QUOTE]
Smurge,
I'm not crying over 19$ here mate, The thing is about the rules, for me the rules are different and for others rules are different. IF you the pastebin read it carefully , you'll see a guy bringing the traffic in illegal way and still he have his account for over 10 months. I did email them about this fraud to them and they said it is against the rules. Well a guy is doing like this for a year with you and don't you know about this ?

I can't understand this. If my traffic quality is bad, (for a sec Let's agree) why the hell other guys account is still live, even he is not sending targetable traffic , using false way :/ Can't Bodis see that ??

I may sound like that I came here to smash Bodis or smash that guy , well it's not true.
If Bodis can give explaination on this , why this is happening . I ll stop commenting and go away.

Is that guy giving great traffic ?
Isn't that guy breaking the rule ?

Why only newbie suffer ?

•••
Question;

Why are you focusing on others accounts? Let them deal with the consequences of their actions. Trust me they will get caught, sure it might not be today but when they get caught all hell will reign down upon them.

Instead of wasting your energy and resources on trying to prove someone else's account is "fraudulent" (btw, this is not even your job to do..it's the parking companies) focus on yourself and trying to figure out what happened.

The fact you said your traffic is coming from "facebook" is a big problem. That's one of the easiest things to fake and Google will ban you. There are tons of scammers who use facebook for "fraudulent" matters.

Why do newbies suffer? Because you don't know shit about this business. To put it bluntly, the fact you have to ask this question shows you are still way behind in this business and should be going back to parking basics 101.

Regarding the other question:

Isn't this guy breaking the rule?

Once again I am going to be blunt; I don't care if he is. If he is taking Google for millions of dollars that is on him and does not affect me in any way. Do not worry about others...worry about yourself.

Advice; Learn to survive first before you walk into the jungle and face the enemy you know nothing about. Study your environment, ask questions, and then leap in and make your mistakes. Don't walk into the jungle and come running out saying; "There are fing Lions, tigers, and bears, ohhh my!" because any person worth their salt does their research first.

Listen...i get that I am being a 100% total asshole right now. I know this and I am doing it for your benefit and the benefit of others who want to learn. Maybe you don't understand what I am saying but the bottom line is; I am giving you all sorts of valuable information and I'm not charging you. I am trying to get you to see this is not about "EVERYONE" else. Focus on yourself, focus on the mistakes you made, focus on getting better, and then when you understand the rules of the jungle should you enter it.

Sincerely;

the guy with scars across his body from making the same mistakes.

•••
hello all!

no bodis payments so far
no ds payments so far
anybody received their payments?

•••
hello all!

no bodis payments so far
no ds payments so far
anybody received their payments?
Seem not yet right now.

•••
I was notified a little earlier that payments are slightly delayed today since we received our finalised revenue reports from our primary upstream ad providers a little later than usual this month.

Rest assured that we are working on processing your payments as quickly as possible.

You should receive an update shortly.

•••
Payment received in PayPal......thanks Bodis Team :)

•••
Payment recieved, as usual thank you matt and Bodis :)

•••
Payment received
Thank You

•••
After Parking crew , i received my first payment from Bodis :)

thanks Matt.

•••
Bodis is great. Keep it up guys.

•••
Got paid after huge chargeback.
Thanx bodis.

•••
thanks bodis for the payment

i know wrong thread, but anybody received the ds payment for september???

•••
•••
•••
Payment Received yesterday, Use Bodis 2 years, have been great.

•••
the amount in my account on hold, help me!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back