IT.COM

question Blockchain Domain Extensions - Are you investing?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will you invest in blockchain domains?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • No

votes
    63.2%
  • Yes

votes
    26.3%
  • Maybe

votes
    10.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Blockchain domain extensions such as .eth and .crypto are here.

Will you invest in blockchain domains?

Discussion welcome!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yep!

I got flowers.eth and horse.crypto on backorder

:)

imo...

•••
yep!

imo...
Awesome! That's a great .eth!

How did you place a backorder for .crypto?

•••
I have Blokchein.com enough for me

•••
I just straight up dont understand how this even works.

so no

•••
I just straight up dont understand how this even works.

so no
Yes, understandable. Usability is probably the largest barrier at present. I expect that to change as developers in this space is really starting to focus on usability.

•••
I have reserved several .crypto domains but I do not view them as flips but a means of storing different wallet addresses. There are multiple exchanges and wallet services so one might want to use a different domain for each wallet / platform. Yes, they will eventually be usable for decentralized websites. However, since I live in the US and do not have any reason to worry about a government trying to take down innocent content, the primary motive is for a wallet address shortener. I do not really see much of an aftermarket developing as there will always be alternate means (other extensions, extra characters or some other service) of doing the same thing without spending a lot of money.

•••
yep!

imo...

Awesome! That's a great .eth!

How did you place a backorder for .crypto?

Hi

sorry, those are cynic posts, meant to be a joke

as reference to flowers.mobi sale which hyped .mobi and in contrast, to the ridiculous .horse release as a new extension.

really, what keywords fit .eth and .crypto that aren't already taken by the registry?

imo...

•••
Hi

sorry, those are cynic posts, meant to be a joke

as reference to flowers.mobi sale which hyped .mobi and in contrast, to the ridiculous .horse release as a new extension.

really, what keywords fit .eth and .crypto that aren't already taken by the registry?

imo...
You got me! Good one!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back