Dynadot

.tickets GTLD + blockchain

NameSilo
Watch

nevermind

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Crypto.Tickets?!

With blockchain? I dont understand, why need this startup,
if need only one ticket with secure code. Its easy!

•••
Crypto.Tickets?!

With blockchain? I dont understand, why need this startup,
if need only one ticket with secure code. Its easy!

the world is [as usual] little bit more complicated than it appears :)

have you ever tried to buy the tickets for, say, Radiohead concert in Europe?

•••
Radiohead? I like Imagine Dragons, Sabaton, Linkin Park. I buy tickets at official website. Pre-order cheapest. Yay!

•••
nice bands:)

the huge problem is use of bots/scalpers acquiring the tickets + secondary/resell market

a lot of tickets are bought online by bots in a couple of minutes after the launch, so fans do not have opportunity to buy the tickets at face value. the resellers sell the tickets with a high margin. everybody is pissed off. except the resellers. the Artist : managenent do not get enough cash from ticket sales, the fans have to buy the tickets at higher prices

blockchain ticketing solutions provides, amoung other things, the opportunity to regulate the secondary market (imagine: the smart contract, which sets the certain rules for tickets sale, say, the threshold for price increase)

•••
nice bands:)

the huge problem is use of bots/scalpers acquiring the tickets + secondary/resell market

a lot of tickets are bought online by bots in a couple of minutes after the launch, so fans do not have opportunity to buy the tickets at face value. the resellers sell the tickets with a high margin. everybody is pissed off. except the resellers. the Artist : managenent do not get enough cash from ticket sales, the fans have to buy the tickets at higher prices

blockchain ticketing solutions provides, amoung other things, the opportunity to regulate the secondary market (imagine: the smart contract, which sets the certain rules for tickets sale, say, the threshold for price increase)

But still - dealers can still create a bot for regulation of sales. Even system Google can determine some factors when using the system - recaptcha.

I still remain in the system with tickets. Buying through a mobile app tied to the number? I do not know. Startup will take off, it might be convenient to implement the purchase of tickets? Yes.

My friend is working on its Blockchain. The details will not say, but the idea is a priority, or even will be supported in a number of tion startups and companies.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back