NameSilo

.info .biz and .info,How are you think ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

3gGames.mobi

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I have some .biz,someone said that .biz is not better than .info, How are you think? :p

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
3gGames.mobi said:
I have some .biz,someone said that .biz is not better than .info, How are you think? :p
i agree, i like more .info than .biz

•••
•••
I definitely prefer .infos, properly used. Topic.info can make a site seem like the definitive authority on the topic, whereas business.biz can seem a bit dodgy. Not always; I just see more potential for prestige in .info in the mid- to long-term.

•••
I would say it depends on whether your sites are business or information related.

•••
Yes, always try to match the .tld to the site. It'll make it more credible, and memorable.

•••
Are both of them available? If yes. Why don't you go wiht both of them?

•••
go with .info unless it is a business

•••
Hello

Both are fine as long as they represent their functional areas..........

•••
.info have many registered names, .biz not so much
I like them both (a little bit more for .info)

I didn't understand the question from the start
Do you want to register a new name and you don't know what TLD to chooce or you already have a portfolio

If it's a new name case then i suggest you take them both, develop on .info and have .biz redirect to .info

•••
thanks for all, i think .info more than .biz too:)

•••
.info is more selected than .biz, in more situations, but some business websites like using .biz, especially those international websites.

•••
if you are potentially selling something then .biz is better...it is no good saying that just because .info is better in 85% of cases that therefore you will choose .info in 100% of options from now on....what's the point? ..... unless you want a lazy mans's guide to algorithmic decision-making........................

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back