NameSilo

.info .biz vs .info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fojames

Account Closed
Impact
WHich is the better, .biz or .info, Checking out some keywordsa, I found that the .infos are usually picked up after com net org even before biz, I taught .biz has a higher value,

so which is better?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.info better/higher value than .biz

•••
•••
Most people hate .biz
Most people like .info

•••
•••
•••
Generally speaking, .INFO is better than .BIZ ... but my recommendation, with years of experience in both good times and bad, is to instead go - again, generally speaking - with the .ORG, IMHO. :music:

Happy Holidays! :santa:
-Jeff B-)

•••
•••
my .info is none of yer .biz :hehe:

•••
.info over .biz nearly every time.

•••
Can't beat the price of .biz sometimes :) That's all I'm saying. If your going to develop on the domain, and have more then info, then go with the .biz. imo

•••
Yofie said:
Can't beat the price of .biz sometimes :) That's all I'm saying. If your going to develop on the domain, and have more then info, then go with the .biz. imo

so yofie, are you saying .biz are generally better for development

•••
fojames said:
so yofie, are you saying .biz are generally better for development
If the site has more to do then just info, i would say Yes. The more fitting your site is to the extension the better. If I am looking for info for something and I see a .info, I will click to see if the answer is on the site. If I am looking for info, i wouldn't click a .biz. If I am looking for a business that makes a product or a product etc. and the .biz is ranked towards the top in a SE, I will click. It just makes sense.

•••
Definately .info over .biz any day.

•••
I like them both though I've seen more .biz in use in my local community (small businesses and one large commercial real estate firm). .info is stronger in the aftermarket. For quality keyword and phrases, they make solid alternatives to a .com ... which is often unavailable or out of reach ($$$$$).

•••
I see your point yofie; and Carlton yeah .info are very quickly taken after.com, as some even register .com and .info immediately leaving other extensions, I guess it all depends on the keywords

•••
.info over .biz or even .net for me. It will be the next thing after .com

•••
.info beats .biz hands down

•••
.info beats .biz but why? I don't understand this. Biz - Business Internet Zone should be second after .com but domainers hate it. I don't know why.

•••
•••
NEITHER.
but I prefer .info.

•••
For me .biz is just as crap as .name

.info has a specific use and its leader in its niche

.biz is a ugly third best after .com and .net that gives a very ugly presentation of whatever site

I`dd add any kind of word to the original name and reg another .com rather than go around with .biz

•••
I don't like .info

I got rid most of them

•••
•••
.BIZ is not that bad :)

italiandragon said:
For me .biz is just as crap as .name

.info has a specific use and its leader in its niche

.biz is a ugly third best after .com and .net that gives a very ugly presentation of whatever site

I`dd add any kind of word to the original name and reg another .com rather than go around with .biz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back