Domain Empire

.info .info or .biz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
after this free .info thing, do you guys still think that .biz is better than .info?

I personally don't

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I personally prefer .biz ^_*
cause is 3 letter

•••
This is not fair, why left .name behind?? kidding.

both .info and .biz are equally good, but they target different market.
hard to compare...

•••
Yes,but it seems 3 letter .info have more value than 3 letter.biz now.

•••
take5k said:
This is not fair, why left .name behind?? kidding.

both .info and .biz are equally good, but they target different market.
hard to compare...
true.

•••
bizbj said:
Yes,but it seems 3 letter .info have more value than 3 letter.biz now.
really? what about 3 letter .us?

•••
.BIZ as an extension is the perfect B2B equavalent of .COM, which is more suitable for B2C, imho. The term 'biz' is used more often and with more enthusiasm in the ranks of white-collar professional industries, particularly the service industries.

.INFO is good for creating information-based sites which many surfers are actively looking for when researching a topic on the Internet.

Both can occupy very different roles, both can categorise specific roles very well, both can complement each other. .COM is a catch-all default for those who don't care much about meaningful addressing.

•••
I think that .biz is better :blink:

•••
mole said:
.BIZ as an extension is the perfect B2B equavalent of .COM, which is more suitable for B2C, imho. The term 'biz' is used more often and with more enthusiasm in the ranks of white-collar professional industries, particularly the service industries.

.INFO is good for creating information-based sites which many surfers are actively looking for when researching a topic on the Internet.

Both can occupy very different roles, both can categorise specific roles very well, both can complement each other. .COM is a catch-all default for those who don't care much about meaningful addressing.
thanks for your clarification

•••
Most of the highest new TLD sales on DNJournal are .info, which suggests people are more willing to invest serious money in .info .

•••
both have intrisic value! just find the right end user!

•••
I think the value depends on end-user's application. I will buy the info if my aim is solely to provide information but if I am in the B2B or B2C business, I will definately want the biz version of the name.

•••
I have always thought of .biz as sounding, looking cheap/gimmicky, but it seems that it has been pretty well accepted by the "biz" community.

I still like .info better in most cases.

•••
cera said:
I have always thought of .biz as sounding, looking cheap/gimmicky, but it seems that it has been pretty well accepted by the "biz" community.

i agree, .biz ending are only good for get rich quick sites in my opinion

•••
cera said:

Agreed. The .info's sound dodgy. .info's are quite good I think.

•••
ozgression said:
cera said:

Agreed. The .info's sound dodgy. .info's are quite good I think.
think yah made a mistake, info cannot be dodgy and good at the same time i think.

hehe

•••
Dot biz and dot info are not worth talking about in general. They're both risky investments.

•••
billinchina said:
Dot biz and dot info are not worth talking about in general. They're both risky investments.
guess .com will always be the best

•••
billinchina said:

Do you see a glass half empty or half full?

•••
billinchina said:

Wonder if one can buy (as an example) a good-size city name in .info for mid-4 figures today versus buying the same name in .com that would cost low-mid 6 figures....in 5-10 years, which investment is likely to be more risky....hmm..lets all think together with an open mind!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back