Dynadot

news Bitcoin surpasses $10,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
If you invested $100 in bitcoin in 2010 it would now theoretically be worth $110 million.

If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

Some believe the inherent skepticism behind this little proverb keeps people from taking advantage of excellent opportunities.

Whether you like it or not, Bitcoin is in a gigantic speculative bubble.

The father of all cryptocurrencies is being bought for its speculative purposes only, as opposed to being purchased for the reason it was created in the first place: as a digital currency.

As long as its astronomical price growth continues to be driven by speculators, it’s in a bubble.

There’s no doubt about it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many domainers already had or have started venturing into Bitcoin investment.

It.would be great to know what us domainers believe would be the future of this around the coming 6 months or may be 1 year.

•••
The best advice would be avoid investment in Bitcoin. It will crash. One month ago, did you notice it was gone down to near $ 5000? Something fishy is going on. Better to stay away from this risky Bitcoin dealings. Greed kills.

Last edited:
•••
Many domainers already had or have started venturing into Bitcoin investment.

It.would be great to know what us domainers believe would be the future of this around the coming 6 months or may be 1 year.

It will crash very hard. IMO

•••
No, you don't need to worry about bitcoin, it's just a game called pump and dump, buy the btc when it's hit's low, sell it when it's get high.

•••
No, you don't need to worry about bitcoin, it's just a game called pump and dump, buy the btc when it's hit's low, sell it when it's get high.

You are right

•••
It amazes me the people I've mentioned bitcoin to over the past couple weeks that have never heard of it.

•••
It amazes me the people I've mentioned bitcoin to over the past couple weeks that have never heard of it.

Actually most of people are aware about a word " Bitcoin " . But how it works or weather its safe or unsafe and what really is it. Most people don't know

•••
In this year alone I sold domains for 2.68 BTC total and withdrew using localbitcoins.com. Total equal to some 10K usd.

If I would have kept it till today, 30K USD. Such a difference it made.

•••
Even more impressive is BTC jumping in just one year from about $1,000 to almost $11,000 today.

I think it's being driven this year by a lot of Multi-Level Marketing companies. How high will it go before falling, is the million dollar question.

•••

agree but again thats the best time to pick up, make sure u r ready to pick up

•••
if everybody is buying it and holding it as an investment... no one is spending it... so there is no value

if you were lucky to get in when it was cheap, awesome, sell and bank the money

•••
•••
We just bought a very interesting name Cypherium.net Please Google "Cypherium" If these 4 wiz kids from Google and Microsoft do create this new blockchain and it becomes mainstream-we'll see.

•••
•••
I know nothing about cryptocurrency but from what I read, it is only safe if you keep your coins on a hardware wallet.

Any crypto amount kept in a wallet app on the internet has to be consider "soon to be stolen".

•••
•••
If you invested $100 in bitcoin in 2010 it would now theoretically be worth $110 million.

I'm sure i bought some back in 2011/12

I'm going to go through my old hard drives just to be sure i haven't dreamt/fantasied this idea.

:)

•••
I'm sure i bought some back in 2011/12

I'm going to go through my old hard drives just to be sure i haven't dreamt/fantasied this idea.

:)

i wish i did, i would selling at least half before someone steals it or it crashes again.

•••

I agree re Crash but that doesn't mean it wont be a GREAT investment at some point after that. With that in mind re domains we have started buying names we think might be homerun coins of the future re BlockChain Tech so we found one about to do an ICO 4 wiz kids from Microsoft Google and Amazon its called Cypherium We own Cypherium.net

•••
Bitcoin has to be treated as penny stocks.
You can make 1000% in a month and lose all that profit in 2 days.

High risk, high reward.
People will enter at the worst moment and lose all their money while other are now millionaires.

•••
•••
I am starting investing in “Petro” the new cryptocurrency as now the value is ridiculous, I bet in one year it will be multiplied by at least x10

•••
•••
Edit - BTC 14K

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back