Your posts look more like a child's posting then a veteran.
Perhaps you have a little post combat syndrome?
I somehow doubt you are telling the truth about your distinguished service.
If you are so in tune with what is going on then cut the BS and prove me wrong. Give me some evidence.
Just flapping your gums and talking BS is of no use.
What have you got that in any way contradicts what I have said?
Denver, I respect you and I would probably even like you if we were ever to meet, but you still haven't posted anything to dispute what I have said.
My opinions are based on American media, American websites and comments from American politicians and military people.
I have lived and worked in the US. I have been to the US dozens of times. You don't have to live in a place to know what is going on, in fact many times an outside looking in point of view is far clearer.
It's not enough just to say you don't accept statements because they come from a Canadian.