Dynadot

.in billion.in sold to a Billionaire

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
sold billion.in for usd 3500 thru uniregistry/domaintools
buyer is flipkart dot com owner.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Really ? that is a good one . can you tell how you pitched ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Sounds really awesome, congrats!!!

•••
sold billion.in for usd 3500 thru uniregistry/domaintools
buyer is flipkart dot com owner.
uniregistry ,gives away a great domain for peanuts ,and then turns around and asks 25 grand for something I wouldent even hand reg. No doubt the buyer is a friend of franks
No this is not a great sale like some think. Its a great buy ,oh by the way how many people in india?

Last edited:
•••
•••
The buyer probably had a existential crisis and decided to spend few bucks to treat it, nice sale!

Last edited:
•••
•••
The buyer probably had a existential crisis and decided to spend few bucks to treat it, nice sale!
Flipkart has a yearly discount sale event called Big Billion Day sale similar to Black Friday,Single's Day sales in USA&China.I guess they will use the domain name for that event in future promotions.

•••
Not to say here that seller did got a good deal he did.My problem here is being the uniregistry usually has all discretion and knows who there buyers are,and the buyer uses them often. They should have came up to a better deal for the seller ,we are not talking .net .org or .info here we are talking the main extension who will be in a few years the most populated country on the planet that is fluent in the english lanuage and has the most growth potential for internet growth on the planet. To me 10-12 grand would have been no problem for the buyer. It the difference of coffee or cappochino to him ,I guess if you kick more back to the broker you can buy the domain real cheap. I guarantee in the end your broker cleared more than you on this deal.

•••
uniregistry ,gives away a great domain for peanuts ,and then turns around and asks 25 grand for something I wouldent even hand reg. No doubt the buyer is a friend of franks
No this is not a great sale like some think. Its a great buy ,oh by the way how many people in india?
You are 100% right.. its a great name purchased for peanut prices.

•••
Not to say here that seller did got a good deal he did.My problem here is being the uniregistry usually has all discretion and knows who there buyers are,and the buyer uses them often. They should have came up to a better deal for the seller ,we are not talking .net .org or .info here we are talking the main extension who will be in a few years the most populated country on the planet that is fluent in the english lanuage and has the most growth potential for internet growth on the planet. To me 10-12 grand would have been no problem for the buyer. It the difference of coffee or cappochino to him ,I guess if you kick more back to the broker you can buy the domain real cheap. I guarantee in the end your broker cleared more than you on this deal.
Billion.in sold for 3500 usd to a billionaire who made multi billion dollar enterprise selling goods to 1.3 billion Indians in less than few years.. for him its peanuts and it should worth much more.... the other hand seller unaware who is the buyer until its sold.. seller has done his best to fetch the price reasonable..

Last edited:
•••
Can't help but wonder how high he would've gone to get it. He probably spends that much on breakfast.

•••
They should have came up to a better deal for the seller ,we are not talking .net .org or .info here we are talking the main extension who will be in a few years the most populated country on the planet that is fluent in the english lanuage and has the most growth potential for internet growth on the planet.

According to the latest DNJornal sales report HERE, Billion dot info sold for $3,500.

upload_2017-1-18_21-55-59.png

However, the WHOIS info for Billion dot info hasn't been updated since September 19th, 2016, and it has a for sale price of $1,900 on AfterNic.

@Duke - Care to comment and confirm or rectify the sales report?

upload_2017-1-18_22-0-9.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
congratulations!
The buyer will be very happy at this price.
Also acceptable to the seller currently.
.IN domains will rocket to the moon in next several years.

•••
Well I guess it doesn't matter how much the price is sold for. As long as the seller and buyer is happy with the amount. :)

•••
•••
Congratulations . I predict the billionaire will soon develop a billionaire club for all the billionaires. I have been registering many generic names with the same intention but just doesn't have not done it myself.

•••
Wow that's Great. Congrats.
But is the buyer Real Sachin Bansal of Flipkart.com founder?
I mean his Whois data show all his info from contact number to gmail id..?
The name is with sedo parking.
Ask just for curiosity coz if you find you will get at least 1000+ Sachin Bansal in India.

•••
Congrats, that's a good price considering the real value of .in which I find is outrageously pump up by it's native haggling culture.

Last edited:
•••
Wow that's Great. Congrats.
But is the buyer Real Sachin Bansal of Flipkart.com founder?
I mean his Whois data show all his info from contact number to gmail id..?
The name is with sedo parking.
Ask just for curiosity coz if you find you will get at least 1000+ Sachin Bansal in India.
pls check whois details of billion.net.in, where we can find correct address of the buyer...also they own billion.co.in..

•••
Back