IT.COM

.in billion.in sold to a Billionaire

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
sold billion.in for usd 3500 thru uniregistry/domaintools
buyer is flipkart dot com owner.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are Right Sir.
But I m confused why he show his personal info like cell no and personal gmail id.

•••
Bought it for Big billion days Sale IMHO

•••
•••
Great sale!
Billion.net sold for $1,200 (2011)

•••
Nice sale! Congrats! Buyer got a great price considering he's filthy rich.

•••
Flipkart has a yearly discount sale event called Big Billion Day sale similar to Black Friday,Single's Day sales in USA&China.I guess they will use the domain name for that event in future promotions.

Difficult to know who the buyer is sometimes. But I guess the seller will be reasonably happy.

I think I am in a good position with SinglesDay.cn/.com.cn as it is a huge potential market with plenty of players and have had mid $xxxx offers from resellers.

•••
Billion.me asking for 10 grand lol!

•••
•••
Difficult to know who the buyer is sometimes. But I guess the seller will be reasonably happy.

I think I am in a good position with SinglesDay.cn/.com.cn as it is a huge potential market with plenty of players and have had mid $xxxx offers from resellers.

On a similar note i reg SinglesDay.Site. I know the .site can now be used in China so hopefully it interest someone. Haven't got any offers yet so keeping my fingers crossed. What do you think? Does this have any potential?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back