BigRock discounts .COM $1.48, .NET $2.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Get .COMs for Rs 99, about $1.48, use coupon code AFFJUNECOM

Get .NETs for Rs 199, about $2.98, use coupon code AFFJUNENET

Limit 2 domains per customer. This time coupons are valid for both new and existing accounts. Only accept Visa/Master Card.

Register link: http://www.bigrock.in/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a BigRock.com account.. it looks like my user name doesn't work for .in

Anyone know if BigRock.in asks you to scan and e-mail them a copy of your credit card for new customers? I hate when companies do that. Just wondering in advance. Thank you

•••
BigRock.com is different with BigRock.in, so you have to register account again.

I register domains at Bigrock.in and don't have to send credit card picture. You should try.

•••
Does this work for transfers?

•••
•••
I signed up then get an error when I try to use the code.. saying it's no longer valid.

•••
use BIG25DOMTRANSFER to get 25% discount... I transferred one ...

•••
I used it and showed like this after adding a domain transfer.

Special Offer! A discount coupon valid only for this session has been added to your cart.

Get 25% Off on your Domain Transfer.

•••
Got two domains. Its working.

•••
•••
I regged one at 99Rs, thanks!

The funny thing was that a rotating banner of "specials" showed a 99Rs price on .coms, but at checkout it removed the 99Rs price and went to full price. But your coupon code AFFJUNECOM brought the price back to 99Rs again.

•••
I signed up then get an error when I try to use the code.. saying it's no longer valid.
You have to manually enter AFFJUNECOM coupon code. It's still working now.

•••
•••
Thanks a lot @luantt
I managed to reg 2 dotcom domain names.

•••
I manually added the code but is is giving me invalid code error.

•••
Can anybody please confirm if this works for transfers too?

•••
•••
Could you give me a screenshot?
Thank you. Worked now. It appears I was on the .com website which I have account then I saw your post and went to the .in website, created account and boom 188 rs for two names :)

Thanks , good find.

Last edited:
•••
Btw, I registered 3 domains. Two at one go and I tried again for one domain and it worked. Now it says enough is enough lol

•••
Btw, I registered 3 domains. Two at one go and I tried again for one domain and it worked. Now it says enough is enough lol
Went with same tactic as yours and registered 3 domains as well. All discounted, of course.

•••
•••
•••
After first two names discount.
Have to log out first, then add 2 more names and proceed to check out and apply the discount code.

Then proceed for payment. You will still get the discounted rate.

I have tried and it worked for me.

•••
I had one domain at Bigrock, caught by Snapnames. It's just disaster. UI, support - just a nightmare. Couldn't wait for 60 days when i finally could transfer this domain out. So even you pay me - i won't register anything with them. Reminds me those 1&1 $1 registrations... Nightmare.

•••
That's what you get when dealing with indians/pakistanis , Always Nothing but trouble, untrustworthy/scamming bastards, I tend not to judge anyone by their nationality or looks ever, but I truly hate Indians and would never do any deals with them as in the end you always know they will mess everything up and scam you.

Good price but No thanks!
I have domains at BigRock for a long time, never see any problems. But their UI is a mess.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back