BigRock discounts .COM $1.48, .NET $2.98

NameSilo
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Get .COMs for Rs 99, about $1.48, use coupon code AFFJUNECOM

Get .NETs for Rs 199, about $2.98, use coupon code AFFJUNENET

Limit 2 domains per customer. This time coupons are valid for both new and existing accounts. Only accept Visa/Master Card.

Register link: http://www.bigrock.in/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Entered my mobile number didn't receive any sms. Page refreshed and it won't allow me to enter the same mobile number again.

Tried different mobile number. Still didn't receive any sms. Also while searching for an available domain name it states, "Please enter a valid Domain name!"

Bigrock sucks

•••
•••
I have domains at BigRock for a long time, never see any problems. But their UI is a mess.

They use the standard PDR reseller UI. Offers pretty decent functionality, actually.

•••
Well, this registrar is another one to potentially stay away from. I'm starting to realize it's either GD or gtfo.

So I signed up then added two .coms and entered the promo. I saw that the price was 790ish RS and wondered why, so I looked closely at the cart and saw that they're charging 299 for privacy (each). So, I unclick the privacy for both, and the new total shows up at 99 RS x 2.

Everything's cool... or so I thought... I went into the payment method, the charge shows the correct total... BUT when I finish paying, suddenly they charged me 99 x 2 + 299 for one privacy. Kinda peeved, cuz that makes $7.50ish for 2 .coms, which is still a fair price...

So I thought it would be a minor annoyance and opened a support ticket explaining the situation. Got an email today with:

"Kindly be informed that there is no refund or money back guaranty on privacy protection as it is associated domain till it's expiry.

Privacy Protection feature will protect your domains visibility of your information publicly over the Whois. As of now, privacy protection has enabled for your domain.

Privacy Protection will be enabled for the life of the Domain Name. You will be charged on a pro-rata basis for this duration. You can enable/disable Privacy Protection multiple times within the duration of your Domain Name without being charged."

So yeah... will be staying away from this registrar too.

•••
AFFCOM99SEPT1 - Got new Rs 99 ~ $1.48 .COM coupon from BigRock.in. Enjoy!

•••
•••
•••
AFFCOM99SEPT1 - Got new Rs 99 ~ $1.48 .COM coupon from BigRock.in. Enjoy!
Thanks. Registered 2. One by one. Third time it said that coupon limit exceeded. Didn't accept netbanking or debit card. Only Credit card.

•••
can non indians use the code to?

•••
•••
I gave up with this offer since they changed the price to full in the middle of transaction.

•••
•••
any coupon ?
i use maraff17 but get limit...

•••
Back