Dynadot

question Best Landing Page Examples

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tarabasa Domains Ltd

Established Member
Impact
What's the best kind of landing page you've ran across in domaining?
Iv'e seen some really cool and interesting ones lately, I'll post a few down below for people to check out, feel free to contribute also :-,

Best,
Vlad

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Although it took a bit of work getting everything set up, by having my own Wordpress sites (free themes with customization/widgets) with a separate landing page for each domain (using domain forwarding to the landing pages), I can track all traffic through Google and Jetpack as well as manage my own sales. Also allows me to advertise my other domain services, connect directly to social media platforms, as well as add articles for traffic and Adsense for a few extra $.

http://www.domainds.com

•••
I started to build "hybrid landing pages" where the homepage is a lander with additional informations, and there will be a blog/news page, with relevant unique content to drive traffic which will be updated every once in a while.

First example with extended information, but without the blog part: EVreviews.com

I like the look if it and the pages

•••
I like the look if it and the pages

I still don't have the blog/news section done, which would be the whole point, but soon I gonna make it happen.

•••
•••
•••
Finished my website yesterday: brandue.com
Feel free to leave a feedback :)

•••
Nice and very valuable discussion i really glad to read here.
Actually, i don't have any Landing page yet. But after to see here now i planning to make it.

•••
Although it took a bit of work getting everything set up, by having my own Wordpress sites (free themes with customization/widgets) with a separate landing page for each domain (using domain forwarding to the landing pages), I can track all traffic through Google and Jetpack as well as manage my own sales. Also allows me to advertise my other domain services, connect directly to social media platforms, as well as add articles for traffic and Adsense for a few extra $.

http://www.domainds.com

OK. Except for the loading time. If you can optimize that as well, then things will be near-excellent.

•••
I am currently creating my own landing pages, but I am not totally happy with the result yet (especially with the layout / design that is a little gloomy). However, when I am finished, these pages should be:

1. Fast loading
2. User-friendly
3. Simple with an uncluttered design
4. Providing useful visitor statistics
5. Look trustworthy and professional
6. Work in any device or browser

An example: www.silvershine.com

Last edited:
•••
@Fancy.domains - nice design and consistent colors from webpages to logo. Great job and good luck with sales!

•••
@Fancy.domains - nice design and consistent colors from webpages to logo. Great job and good luck with sales!

Thank you very much @Kpett ! I am very happy to hear this!

I got some criticism regarding my choice of colors, but I guess it is a matter of taste. The pages will be finished before this New Year!

•••
Are you the developer of the scripts?
I'm not script developer, but I can create a new design of domain landing pages.

•••
I made custom landing pages on my own, minimalistic, with easy configuration file for every new domain
examples
WebsiteSecrets com
EVdealer com

•••
•••
•••
I've looked at every example in this thread, and you have the winner. Congrats!

Simple is better! Overloaded landers are a failure imo.

•••
Each of us have different reasons for Sales Landing pages

What's yours?

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
off the top of my head, there are 2 reasons that come to mind

short term: affiliate income, indexing by search engines
medium term: selling the domain

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Simple is better! Overloaded landers are a failure imo.
I can say even more...
They don't have any impact on the buyer's decision to spend his money or not...

•••
•••
•••
off the top of my head, there are 2 reasons that come to mind

short term: affiliate income, indexing by search engines
medium term: selling the domain

Cheers
Corey

"affiliate income, indexing by search engines"
both won't happen

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back