NameSilo

Best Lander Amongst Three.

Labeled as discuss in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization started by vij, Sep 22, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

?

which lander you like or will recommend, only out of these three?

1. Dan

2. Uniregistry

3. Epik

Results are only viewable after voting.
Total: 160 vote(s)
  1. vij

vij Established Member

thats a cool lander

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. vij

vij Established Member

I am not related to epic or @Rob Monster I was just checking landers of all major providers and found these three to be minimalist and better, so to cut to the chase, I just wanted fellow domaines views. a disclosure though ,all my domains are on SEDO, but I am planning to change, thanks for commenting.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  3. vij

vij Established Member

Not related to any, just curious domainer, presently using SEDO lander but thinking of shifting, hope that answers, thanks, take care.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  4. Gube

Gube Member Epik.com Staff

If you need any help with Epik landing pages, or if you have any question about Epik, let me know. I'm here to help :)

5. vij

vij Established Member

I Just Started Using Epik After The Great .Com Promotions By You.Presently Got A Few Hundred Domains Bought From Dyna, Silo And Daddy, But Getting To Shift Towards Epik After Watching The Innovations That You Do, Thanks For Replying.

6. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

@Rob Monster
    What nameservers must be set to have just plain ContactDomainOwner lander? Without "ForSale/Lease".

7. Rob Monster

Rob Monster CEO, Epik Epik.com Staff PRO Gold Account VIP

NS3.EPIK.COM
    NS4.EPIK.COM

Just turn off for-sale -- it should show the contact form option. In case of issues, just PM @epik and we'll advise about the specific domain.

8. Leopard

Leopard Named 150 + Companies . Brand Consultant

Option 1:

1) I think the Upper Left logo can be left for Epik. And also in case of users using marketplace, it can be their marketplace logo, which can redirect to their marketplace when clicked.
    2) The new domain specific logo can be put to the left of the domain itself and above the write up. Kind of will look centralized.

Option 2:
    Yeah upper left logo can be domain specific. You can get the epik logo or marketplace logo on upper right above "Verified by Trust Ratings"

Let the logo be of a good optimum size.

Regards
    Leopard

9. Ala Dadan

Ala Dadan Member Epik.com Staff Blue Account

That's a great idea and will add a unique feel to each landing page.
    Will add this to our development plans.

10. eurorealtor

eurorealtor okre.com VIP

Uniregistry >> DomainNameSales.com - I had few good sales with DNS. They are group of good brokers.

11. Josytal

Josytal Top Member VIP

Similar threads litter the forum. They are not random, nor isolated. They are not from curious noobs, either.
    They are promo in disguise, for the gullible. Easy enough to see. Just read between the lines.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  12. frank-germany

frank-germany domainer since 2001 / musician Gold Account VIP

it's only a great idea
    after you have tested and proven
    if
    logos on a "domain for sale page" increase sales rate/price

13. jmaurya

jmaurya Top Member VIP

14. Rob Monster

I liked the sound of it.

It was a 2012 backorder, and just held it. The SSL landers are what turned a goose egg into a golden egg.

15. Rob Monster

One of the unique features of the Epik SSL landers is that we provide full disclosure of the identity of the inquiry that comes in as it comes in. You get:

- Name
    - Email
    - Phone
    - Offer amount
    - Comments
    - IP address of inquiry

I think we can add some more intelligence there, e.g. number of prior WHOIS lookups from that IP?

Other intelligence that folks would like to see in an inbound lead report?

16. KTC

KTC Established Member

If you haven't tried push notifications, they are pretty dope for e-commerce sites and even informational-type sites. It would be just a matter of if it would be an automatic set-up, allowed multi-lingual pushes, and can figure out the best times to send to subscribers. Check out OneSignal for something like that. Not sure how it would be integrated for every domain that is parked, but I believe it could be doable through some API.

Also, I made my vote for EPIK for just the innovation behind creating custom landing pages and could provide some SEO value, especially for domains that already had backlinks connected from a previous site. SEDO and DAN do have pretty landing pages and provide awesome service, but because they redirect to their own urls when a domain name is typed in instead of just having my domain name still listed in the address bar, I have started moving my domains to EPIK once the 60-day transfer lock passes.

17. Rob Monster

Thanks for the feedback and for the vote!

We'll look at that for re-contact strategy. As I understand it, the tech part is straight forward and would let us back into a large opt-in network for recontact about that domain or potentially domain offers in the same registry, e.g. .COM if you tried to buy a .COM.

As for 60-day transfer lock, we generally don't enforce these. Beyond the first 60 days of a domain's life there is no ICANN mandate to enforce it. The main thing we watch out for is a daisy-chain sales where a domain owner changes 3 times in a week or two. That is quite often some nonsense.

Keep the feedback coming. We are learning a ton.

18. KTC

KTC Established Member

Pretty much all of my domains are outside EPIK, so I have to wait for the meantime to let that pass. Either way, I love all the innovations that keep coming out from you guys, which is why I am pretty excited to keep moving my domain names over to your landing pages and hope to make some good sales.

19. Rob Monster

Actually just PM us, and we'll approve you to park and sell your non-Epik domains. Established Namepros members are almost always approved. It is free.

20. Windoms

Windoms Established Member

21. frank-germany

its a lot of time-consuming work to SEO optimizing every domain
    so when you @Rob Monster claim that its a benefit of epik to offer seo setup

please be so kind and let us know
    when this was successfully done

22. Rob Monster

Frank, I think the key for great SEO is still going to be adding the content on the site. We provide the free tools that allow the domains to be content-rich below the fold. What did we do from our side?

- We made them really fast
    - We added a unique SSL certificate with 4096-bit encryption
    - We apply best practices for SEO and continue to refine them

What can the domain owner do?

- Add content
    - Promote their listings while generating backlinks
    - Amplify their listing in social media

Other ideas?

We built the toolbox, and keep the tools in great condition, but others have to be craftsmen. Fair?

23. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Established Member

I used to like Dan lander but ever since epik came up with their own lander, I felt in love with it straight away. Couple with the fact that the buyer wont experience hitch when paying unlike Dan where buyers have to back off when having difficulties in paying. I have forwarded all my domains to epik

24. Rob Monster

Thanks @Tunababa8v. Obviously, don't forward. You want to directly resolve to your own SSL landers.

Also, have fun with the CMS tools. You can do a lot with them. Get a little crazy if you have time, or hire some people to do it.

I think we'll make a freelancer database for people who can build these customer landers. Example:

https://menahero.com/

This is a new Epik client who is participating in our Microfinance program. I challenged him to make a proper lander before we financed him. I am sure he will keep getting better.

Also, we acquired this training program over the weekend:

https://learn.domainflippa.com/

I think we'll open all these courses for free in a few days so anyone can take them. We'll announce that asap. We are just putting some things in place.

25. frank-germany

thanks @Rob Monster for your detailed answer

but my question was a little differently

do you have an example to be shown to the domainers community
    where those efforts put into existence by using your great backend system
    made the domain actually show up
    on the first page results of google for the best keyword?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice