Dynadot

Best Hosting Service At Affordable Price?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Satyendra

Impact
Hello friends, I have a website hosted on blogger now I want to self-host it with a new domain name. Please suggest me a good web host. I have done some research on the internet and found a website hostingreviewddotcom which gives good marks to Ix web hosting. Is it a good choice?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you know that you can have your own domain name hosted for free at blogger ?. I think it's a good hosting solution if your site is not too sophisticated.

Else, you have dozens or thousands of good hosting companies (I use dreamhost which is ok)

Beware of cheap hosts. Avoid them like pest.

I have often read sad stories about registrars also offering hosting. I would probably not choose them.

•••
Try also searching here webhostinggeeks.com/user-reviews/ this site has never let me down. I'm pretty sure it has only real user reviews about web hosts.

•••
I think Bigrock India provide best web hosting service. They offer the best services and support at affordable price.

•••
•••
i suggest web host because cost is a critically important consideration when selecting a Web host. estimating in our rundown of shabby Web hosts depends on the standard month to month costs, without any rebates connected for the starter arranges. On the off chance that the host offers month to month arranges, that is the value we utilize, despite the fact that a considerable lot of them work out to be less expensive on an every month premise in the event that you pay forthright for the yearly arrangement. In case you're purchasing on cost.

•••
I've used this free web hosting service freehosting.x10host.com/ for close to 2 months now since end of May 2017, and everything is running very smoothly, server uptime is good, and loading speed is also very impressive for a free web hosting. They have the Cloubflare CDN enabled, so that helps to speed up the server serving pages with remarkable speed. I test with 5.9MB in one page and it fully loads less than 5 seconds.

Definitely its affordable because its free, but they limit to 2 Addon domains and 2 Sub-domains in the free pakage, but hey, you can signup with more than 1 account to host more Domains and Sub-Domains.

Give it a try freehosting.x10host.com/ and comback to share your experience with us.

•••
For this, I would Strongly suggest Host IT Smart for the best & affordable web hosting provider with the best features considering high uptime, speed & Extra security.

•••
Hello,
ByteNAP is a professional and well-organized best web hosting service provider in India location that has aimed to provide the best and better quality web hosting services to all of its customers. If You are looking for reliable and affordable web hosting services then you can trust ByteNAP.

•••
I'll suggest stellar plan from namecheap.com , I have been using them since last 3 years without any problem. They have one of the best customer support staff which is always eager to assist and solve your query.

I'll strongly recommend to check then out.

•••
There are numerous web hosts providing affordable hosting services. But to find the best option for you, first, you need to identify your requirements. Like, how much traffic you are getting, what are your storage and bandwidth requirements, what server location do you want? All these answers will help you shortlist the ideal web hosts for your blog.

•••
Back