IT.COM

Need web hosting, anyone used magmahost.com??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just wanted some advice on web hosting, I am looking to get a site developed and I was looking for a good affordable reliable host.

Can I have some suggestions please??

Someone suggested magmahost.com in one of my other threads, anyone used them??

Thanks all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
im using magmahost now and im satisfied with it.

though magmahost.com [ the website ] get offline sometimes, but not the site you hosted with them.

i like them. 24/7 support :p

•••
Thanks JanineXD, I may give them a try if I dont get any negative feedback??

Cheers

•••
•••
I have personally never heard about MagmaHost, but from the information I'm seeing their servers are from Limestone Networks.

From the second list you have provided, most of those companies (DreamHost, HostMonster) are overselling which may cause your website to be overloaded and have more downtime than uptime.

•••
I think that the better way to get quality service is to explain what do you need and to get custom quotes. Some of the above recommended web hosts might not work for you if you want some customization on hosting account.

•••
Neither Hostmonster nor Dreamhost have perfect uptime.

Overview: Hostmonster1
Overview: Dreamhost1

Their servers are on the slow side, meaning there are other similar hosts that outdo them significantly, with applications being almost 100% faster.

•••
Sharkhost is excellent with their service, I have a site hosted with them and I haven't had any downtime yet.

Magmahost is pretty good as well, great tech support.

•••
This is really hard to find outstanding hosting but some below points could make difference.

1) Reliability
2) Instant support
3) cheaper than others but service is equivalent to others
4) Server Response
you can think about Hostease,it is credible hosting.

•••
•••
I have been using magmahost for a few months. I haven't really put them through their paces, but they always quickly respond to my support tickets - and that's something my more expensive hosts still can't seem to do. So I think they're a great value at this point

•••
Thanks Domainace, I have signed up with them for 3 months, will see how they go

•••
Thanks Domainace, I have signed up with them for 3 months, will see how they go

Please keep us updated with your experience and in any case good luck

•••
Thanks for choosing Magmahost!

None of our client servers are hosted at Limestone Networks only our main website. We keep our main site separate from our clients so we can always be contacted no matter what.

:surf:

•••
Thanks MH-Andy, looking forward to it??

•••
•••
This is really hard to find outstanding hosting but some below points could make difference.

1) Reliability
2) Instant support
3) cheaper than others but service is equivalent to others
4) Server Response
you can think about Hostease,it is credible hosting.

That is what each web hosting company differs from another one. I recommend you look at the hostgator.com for the web hosting and reseller they are good. Knownhost is good for the VPS. For decicated server censi.com and proaxxs.net.

•••
If reviews are good. That is indeed good sign hope you will have the same experience

•••
I think Magmahost is great, the best thing is their support, it's fast, and they really want to help you.

•••
I think you need to visit such places as webhostingstuff, web hostingtalk.com and webhostjury and l firnd out more reviews for the web host you are looking at

•••
never heared this site, but based on the layout, they spent some money and time into their website, so they're serious in what they're doing.

•••
They have a relative;y good reviews online.

•••
Heard about MagmaHost ? Anybody ?

Hey i need a host for my upcoming blog but i dont have much high budget since blogging is just like a hobby for me and i dont want to spend much moeny for it.
At first i tried HostCrate.com but they were too bad, i meanthe support was good but not quick, they had regular downtimes so i searched google and found this :-
Magmahost Solutions - Web Hosting Services

I liked the price and the space but then a thought came in my mind, how can they give something that good for so less.
So has anyone tried them ? :O

•••
I'm using their services, the $1/month package is great for that price. The support is the best I've ever seen.

•••
What sort of budget do you have? Perhaps we can recommend you a few more options

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back