Dynadot

The best web hosting provider is...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know you were expecting to see the name of the best web hosting companies in the world, but actually their no such thing as the best web host company cos what's good for Mr A is not necessarily best for Mr B.

Rather it should be something like "Best E-commerce host", "Best Blog host", "Best shared host" etc.

You should find a web host company that's very reputable in providing the kind of service that you need. For example when it come to domain registration, 1 & 1, godaddy are names to reckon with but that does not make them very good in providing very good host services even though they are into hosting.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is really hard to find outstanding hosting but some below points could make difference.

1) Reliability
2) Instant support
3) cheaper than others but service is equivalent to others
4) Server Response
i have seen you signature...hehe

•••
i dont know much but i have tried Hostcrate.com - Your Shared, Shoutcast & VPS, Dedicated Server Provider! and its a good one, with very good support :D

ok i am changing my word now, hostcrate is down since 2 days cos of which i got frustated. i asked them whats the matter and they told me to change my nameservers. they didnt even informed me by email... huhhh :x

going to switch to magmahost

Last edited:
•••
The best by what and for what?
I suppose that must be mentored and diffrent web hosting companies can be good for the diffrent things

•••
Yes there is no best host around, I agree. But reliable/reputable may be the better terms to describe hosts IMO. I also noticed your signature ;)

•••
the best hosting provider?i dont know wheahter there are the best thing in the world,just like everyone want to find the best lover,but just most suitable ,no the best,the suitable is the best...

•••
Yes there is no best host around, I agree. But reliable/reputable may be the better terms to describe hosts IMO. I also noticed your signature ;)

Review site?
I suppose that is not a problem for the review site to name the best ;)
The best company is the ones which pays the most to the admin of review site

•••
The best company is the ones which pays the most to the admin of review site

Yeah for top ten sites that may be true. At least for them there are best hosts. ;)

•••
It actually depends on what you need. If your need is minimal, then you just need a shared hosting environment. But if you need more for a high traffic site of yours, then perhaps a VPS plan is the right package for you.

WebAgentsPro | WebAgentsPro

•••
Uptime and server response time

If you believe the big G having a fast server (ie good user experience) actually makes a difference in your SERPs so having a good, fast stable server is very important.

•••
As I always say in threads like these:

There is no best hosting provider, only one that is best for you.

Keep in mind that everyone has different requirements, budgets, etc. If you are looking for a hosting provider, rather tell us what YOU need

•••
•••
•••
I deem coupon code (doesn't matter how bit it is) is not a feature of the any king of the web hosting service. Do not pay to much attention to them at all

•••
Yes there is no best host around, I agree. But reliable/reputable may be the better terms to describe hosts IMO.

•••
Yes there is no best host around, I agree. But reliable/reputable may be the better terms to describe hosts IMO.

I agree with you. But there are no some features which will be accepted by everyone to measure which host is best and which is not.

•••

You have just copy pasted one of the posts I have made in this thread. ;)

•••
& most of all don't go with hosting companies that spam you. i have recieved some of this on my emails lately.

•••
& most of all don't go with hosting companies that spam you. i have recieved some of this on my emails lately.

Some web hjosting companies have newsletters. So I suppose you got newsletter several times?

•••
Some web hjosting companies have newsletters. So I suppose you got newsletter several times?

You are right. But to receive them people should be subscribed... And if they not?

•••
The best hosting companies will have multiple data bases around the world so clients have more web exposure. They will offer multiple plans and options. Dedicated ip address if desired. Personal and business packages. Any small outfit can buy enough hardware to provide hosting but they can not compete with the large companies for the best web experience. They simply can not afford to.

People that are new to hosting or have not read up on the subject are not aware of the big picture. Knowledge is power. If you really want to have the best hosting service, then some research into the field is crucial.

•••
The best hosting companies will have multiple data bases around the world so clients have more web exposure. They will offer multiple plans and options. Dedicated ip address if desired. Personal and business packages. Any small outfit can buy enough hardware to provide hosting but they can not compete with the large companies for the best web experience. They simply can not afford to.

People that are new to hosting or have not read up on the subject are not aware of the big picture. Knowledge is power. If you really want to have the best hosting service, then some research into the field is crucial.

Very good writeup!

•••

But people which are new do not need dedicated servers to get started, but sometimes people which need shared web hosting start asking about dedicated server which they do not need at all!

•••
I think there are many Hosting companies which are providing good and reliable services to webmasters. BlueHost, HostGator and Godaddy are the best examples out there. If somebody do not accept Hosting Companies then the best solution is to develop your own server and do whatever and whenever you want to do.

•••
This is really hard to find outstanding hosting but some below points could make difference.

1) Reliability
2) Instant support
3) cheaper than others but service is equivalent to others
4) Server Response
i have seen you signature...hehe

I thing every hosting is good, you need to find it :))

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back