Dynadot

Looking VPS hosting provider which support JAVA!

NameSilo
Watch

PoRsa

Account Closed
Impact
I decided to do a research in order to find the best place to host my new web site. While I was searching the web I have found out 4java.ca - it is a Canadian company, and their VPS hosting offers seem to be affordable. Any personal participation in online business dealing with this company? Are there any discounts on their services? What can you say about the price for VPS?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The prices are about standard, for what youre getting. You may want to research the ins and outs of buying a vps first. It doesnt matter which provider you get it from, you can still install JAVA (JDK or JRE) on any CentOS Debian etc. box. When you have your VPS youll have control over that aspect, so I would say shop around any other providers first

•••
If I were you I would place the request in the request section here to learn what providers can offer directly

•••
I wonder what have you been using before and what was that? Shared account?

•••
I assume that you can get java hosted on nay VPS you have. Your task is to find decent provider for that. That is very important. I would recommend look at knownhost and cmbhosting.net

•••
I think that you should trust specialization of the company and for this reason I can recommend you to check microvps.com offers as it specializes in VPS hosting, so their job is based on quality. This company has the ability to fine tune your system for peak performance.

•••
Look at http://pivotalweb.com/valueplans.php
They are good and run on the different control panels.
Also that would be useful to make request in the proper place here as well to get some information from providers which are present here

•••
So what about the choice? Have you decided?

•••
Java is something you can install on any Linux VPS.

•••
Accurate said:
Absolutely and there is no need for the narrow specialized companies

•••
you can install java on any VPS, try to get your services from Well-Known companies only to be sure their services are Reliable and stable ,

•••
There is no denying the fact that 4java.ca is reliable web hosting provider and it is also well-known for providing good services - their work is based on quality. As for the price, I think that it is affordable and I think that VPS hosting solution would be good for you project. It will meet all your demands.

•••
If there is a need in quality VPS take a look at hostingsource.com... It is not necessary to look for some special hosting for java, as this application and technology is supported everywhere, the more so because with VPS you are able to support anything...

The company I named is currently offers profitable promo with a 50%Discount code. As for me that is profitable and reasonable.

•••
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish. As for 4java.ca, I got to know that this company has the abundance of good feedbacks and I think that you can rely on it. Don't waste your time and contact them directly for further details.

•••
Accurate said:
Right, but only if the user know how to install something on a linux box. Most non technical users might prefer a managed VPS with everything built in.

•••
alemcherry said:
Right, but only if the user know how to install something on a linux box. Most non technical users might prefer a managed VPS with everything built in.

You could easily install a simple hosting control panel and already have java as a feature.

•••
Accurate said:
You could easily install a simple hosting control panel and already have java as a feature.

I agree. VPS appears the best and the most poular web hosting solution now. You can check Accuratehub (do not know if they have discounts), hostingsource.com (50%Discount - cpupon), pivotalweb.com (15life -discount),
Vpsland (they have plenty of the discounts)

•••
In terms of reliable VPSs, serverpoint.com is the best in this field.
Their VPS accounts are low cost starting at $29.99 per month.
And they offer to use the second month free.

•••
Thanks a lot guys for your useful and really helpful recommendations and cognitive inputs. Well, it happened so that 4java.ca has nice reputation and offers affordable and secure VPS hosting plans, this company specializes in Java hosting, so I signed up with it several days ago. I am very thankful for your help.

•••
Try ResellerOrder.com

Why not try ResellerOrderer! I'm convinced it will exceed your expectation~

•••
Think you should check VPS offers which ncisp.net, vpslink.com and iwhic.com offers.
They support many scripts and their prices are not high. I'm sure you will be able to choose what you need from them at lower rate.

•••
I like Galaxy Visions:

http://www.galaxyvisions.com/unix_vps.php

It's only $29.99 a month for a high end VPS with

Quad Core Based Servers

• Complete System Isolation

• Guaranteed Cpu Rate 400 MHZ

• 50 GB Hard Drive Space RAID 5

• 1000 GB of Premium Bandwidth

• Minimum Guaranteed RAM 700 MB

• Latest Fedora, CentOS OS

• Full SSH Root Access

• 100Mb redundant uplink

• Free Cpanel/WHM Control panel!

• Free Plesk 9.0 Control Panel!

• Install/Uninstall Programs

• Install/Uninstall PServices

• Virtuozzo for Unix

• Install Custom Software

• 3 Usable Dedicated ips

• 24 x 7 Phone Support

• 24x7 Monitoring

• Managed External Storage Backup

The $29.99 / month sale ends today it seems.

If you go with GV, just tell them Expron sent you! So far, my VPS at GV is running faster than some dedicated servers I have out there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back