NameSilo

Best extensions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TRY

StrongPunch.comTop Member
Impact
What are the top 5 extensions in your opinion?
Imo
.com
.net
.org
.cctld
.tv

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
In terms of investment value (IMO) ...

1. .com
2. .net
3. .org
4. .xyz
5. .club

Note: I'm fresh in the game, so my opinion shouldn't be taken as advice :D

•••
I'm old school and only ever buy .com unless I get the .website free when i buy a hosting package. I think .io is my second favorite but I still wouldn't buy one over a .com :D

•••
I'm old school and only ever buy .com unless I get the .website free when i buy a hosting package. I think .io is my second favorite but I still wouldn't buy one over a .com :D

you are trapped in a cave :xf.rolleyes:

•••
•••
•••
it,s boring in there :xf.frown:
Domains aren't my money machine so I'm not proper into the whole domain thing, I stick to .com because that's what my customers like and more importantly what they pay the most for ;)

•••
•••
Domains aren't my money machine so I'm not proper into the whole domain thing, I stick to .com because that's what my customers like and more importantly what they pay the most for ;)

•••
•••
•••
So half the articles actually say otherwise and are joking about people saying .com is dead, and some have nothing to do with the domain extension .com but this - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Component_Object_Model

Typical lack of reading from fans.

And they have you working for free by posting commercials.

that,s the way it is
even Godaddy is supporting the new extensions

so finally think smart :

the big companies wich are selling the new extensions will support the new extensions

what does it mean for all domainers ?

e2e4

CHESS.jpg

•••
•••
even the americans deny their own extension
don,t get me wrong
i like .us
but this post is about the best extension

so look on your keyboard and find the best extension

top .jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
To this startup, Anything but .COM is incomprehensible. He did mention aquiring .US but really wanted the .COM so he began a journey with his Mom...

•••
•••
To this startup, Anything but .COM is incomprehensible. He did mention aquiring .US but really wanted the .COM so he began a journey with his Mom...

this is a very boring video
a waste of time
but it is your time :xf.wink:

•••
Hmmm very interesting..never knew this. So basically, every domain thats ever been registered using .com is in grave danger of Microsoft filing UDRP on them. EEk!

•••
if you got a nice .com and someone is getting a Trademark for your name , than your .com is gone

that,s .com
that happen more than 1 time

so please be aware of .com

•••
.haha your signature is full of .com
do you really think those names are worth anything?
why do you have VrGameKings.com and not VrGameKings.top if .top is better?
My best guess is you will sell a .top before you sell one of the .com's in your signature

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back