Dynadot

Best extensions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TRY

StrongPunch.comTop Member
Impact
What are the top 5 extensions in your opinion?
Imo
.com
.net
.org
.cctld
.tv

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Best extensions?

i like hair extensions

12472573_1067557603306052_3066638019493736740_n.jpg

•••
My top 5:

1) .com
2) .com
3) .com
4) .com
5) .com

Not that I have a problem with other extensions - they do have a place - but I still believe dot com will be king for a long time to come.

•••
There is a reason .COM is far and away #1. It is what the most end users want and are willing to pay the highest premium for.

Millions of throwaway sub $1 regs in .XYZ and .TOP are not going to change that, nor will endless spam in thread after thread by a handful of people.

Brad

•••
•••
Okay, my boring legit top 5:

1) .com
2) .net
3) .org
4) .info
5) .ca (but only because I am Canadian and they do get used here quite a lot)

I am sure people backing all the new extensions won't agree with me but I have been in this game for 10 years so please don't hate me for being old school.

•••
•••
1. .com
2. .net
3. .org
4. your country TLD
5. .co

•••
.com is just habit
.com is a dinosaur going to become extinct
.com is dead

Repeating the same things over and over does not make it true; it just makes you look silly.

Brad

•••
The best extensions are the ones that sell!

•••
IMO.

1 : .com ( Cash Counter )
2 : .net ( optional)
3 : .org ( Long Term investment)
4 : .Co ( rare cases )
5 : .info ( Don't forget me )

•••
Hey, kingof.top . Are you part of the .top registry or a major fan? lol

•••
Why do such threads keep coming out?
Around 200 million domains are registered, with millions of websites built, most of which are .com, .net(for obvious reasons), and undeniably the country code and new extensions are taking up their shares in the industry too.
Come on grownups. Do you seriously think that whether you regard an extension as the best extension would make any impact on the industry as a whole?

•••
Why .TOP ?

Nobody wants to buy the worst product - that's why lists of best products, reviews, and rankings are some of the most often searched shopping tools on the Web. .TOP makes it easier to find rankings and the best products and services by providing a relevant and targeted moniker. With .TOP, review forums, consumer publications, experience sharing sites, and other customer ranking tools, will have a specialized home online.

The .top domain name extension will appeal to the Chinese market as an excellent way to brand popular websites that track rankings of various industries and competitions.

.top

The perfect New gTLD for companies that offer ranking and/or related services and information on their web sites.

What is .TOP?

In any industry or any field, only the TOP names are remembered. It’s the TOP ONE that is shown or mentioned at many places or on different occasions. As a brand name of a company, the domain is not just necessarily short, but distinctive. Websites enhanced with .TOP lower the marketing cost of your company and bring more popularity. .TOP domains help make your website known to everyone.
What a question - here are my top 10

#01 .top
#02 .top
#03 .top
#04 .top
#05 .top
#06 .top
#07 .top
#08 .top
#09 .top
#10 .top
It would be nice if you can limit your spam to one post per thread. If everybody here went around like you and just spammed all the threads, namepros would be a mess.

•••
>Best extensions?

Whatever a buyer will buy from you.

•••
•••
it,s boring in there :xf.frown:
Domains aren't my money machine so I'm not proper into the whole domain thing, I stick to .com because that's what my customers like and more importantly what they pay the most for ;)

•••
•••
•••
The best extensions are the ones that sell!
I bought a 1 word .us for 3.99 a few months ago and sold it to an enduser for $900 last week.
I normally wouldn't have sold the name that low but it would have been difficult to develope it myself.
All the inquiries I received this year has been for .com and .us.

•••
•••
1 .com
2 .xyz
3 .Pro
4. Top
5. Org

•••
My most legit list:

1) .com (duh)

2) ccTLDs.. because they are so popular for most countries.. and domain hacks are sometimes cool

3) .Org

4) nGTLDs, especially .Club / .One / .Pro / .Work

5) other nGTLD combos that work well together, e.g: Light.House, True.Love

Notice that I did not include .Net, .Info, or .Biz.. because I believe they're mostly on the way out..

Last edited:
•••
1 .top
2 .rent
3 .qa
4 .ae
5 .in

just look on your keyboard
top .jpg

.com is just habit
.com sounds like communism ( chinas online market )

Enjoy-Communism.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back