Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Best End User Contacts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

frankp57

Established Member
Impact
140
Hello,

Apologies if this has been asked previously. I've had a quick search but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I have a few football related domains ideally suitable for two globally supported football clubs.

In engaging contact with those clubs, which department would be the best to contact? Marketing? PR? Or should I contact them all, or would it be better to contact the Heads of those departments individually?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Be careful of trademarks before contacting them...
 
2
•••
Be careful of trademarks before contacting them...

Thanks for the heads up. The domains don't actually contain the club's names. For instance I have 3 Fields Of Anfield Road (Liverpool) domains (one with a website on) and Hoops In Paradise (Celtic). No trademark on FOAR, I haven't checked Hoops yet.
 
0
•••
I would stay away from football clubs, they wont buy these names from you, they already have developed sites they use...http://www.liverpoolfc.com/ etc
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back