Dynadot

strategy Reaching End Users : Contact Form Vs Email Vs Phone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey all,
Ive rarely reach out to endusers via email as those I sent years back were unanswered.

What would be your best strategy & response you have had.

Contact Forms

Email Addresses on the site ex. info@ Sales@

or

Pick up the Phone

Would appreciate your feedback,

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If your domain is really good and standard in business, is directly related to a company business (manufacturing, packaging, sales, maintenances, repairs or other business operations), and you know the company is not big (usually big companies already own and use good/standard business domains), you can pick up your phone and directly talk with the company marketing/operation manager for the domain's benefits. It is like a daily business contact that is actually common in the business world.

Many companies contact new business clients and customers through real human talks. It is more often effective.

•••
If your domain is really good and standard in business, is directly related to a company business (manufacturing, packaging, sales, maintenances, repairs or other business operations), and you know the company is not big (usually big companies already own and use good/standard business domains), you can pick up your phone and directly talk with the company marketing/operation manager for the domain's benefits. It is like a daily business contact that is actually common in the business world.

Many companies contact new business clients and customers through real human talks. It is more often effective.

Hi, thanks for the insights , really appreciated :)

I agree - talking over the phone is always more human. For some reason just haven't taken that action step, but shall do & let you know.

Keep Connected/

•••
Hi, thanks for the insights , really appreciated :)

I agree - talking over the phone is always more human. For some reason just haven't taken that action step, but shall do & let you know.

Keep Connected/
--------------------
If calling/talking on the phone is something you are willing to do, may i suggest that you start by searching for the right companies/prospect name on LinkedIN. Your prospecting will be better received.

•••
--------------------
If calling/talking on the phone is something you are willing to do, may i suggest that you start by searching for the right companies/prospect name on LinkedIN. Your prospecting will be better received.

LinkedIN to reach out to suited prospects - Thanks for that tip

Also - have you ever send LinkedIn messages to a prospect , think thats through the linkedIn premium service.

Ive always struggled with email in getting a conversation so theres tips are really useful - appreciate it!

•••
LinkedIN to reach out to suited prospects - Thanks for that tip

Unfortunately you will need a paid business account to do any real prospecting or reach out with Linkedin.

•••
Unfortunately you will need a paid business account to do any real prospecting or reach out with Linkedin.
What does that cost?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back