NameSilo
 23:12:56:45 

Best domain salemethod?

Located in Domain Beginners, started by erchaman, Apr 8, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. erchaman

erchaman Top Contributor VIP

Hi guys, I was wondering how is the best channel or in which method do you often preffer sell a domain ( nvm if its a verygood or a normal ) listed below:
    -auction?
    -make offer?
    -Make offer with the chance of BIN?
    -BIN only?
    -( I hate email all customers email by email so by now I will dismiss that option , I will in case Ill be enought lucky to catch a premium domain thought )

Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Gian

Gian Domain Search Engine

I prefer use Make Offer, if there is an offer with a good price, I will push it to 7 Days bid auction.

3. biggie

biggie GreenFriendly.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

1. when you get incoming offer from the right buyer

2. when your name sells at BIN price and that price is higher than comparables or similar names within that category

3. when a buyer accepts a lease to own deal and makes a few payments, then defaults on the agreement.
    if they fail to meet terms of agreement, that means you get to keep the name and all payments made on that deal.

4. when a buyer accepts a lease to own deal and makes all payments over a 3yr. > 5 year deal.

note: #2 ,3 &4 could also be #1 too

5. when you sell a name via any method and years later it becomes available again and you buy once more and resell it a second time.

6. when you sell a name to somebody and sometime later, they offer it for sale at a lower price than you sold it to them for.
    so, you buy it again and resell for profit once more.

7. when you buy a name and make a few thousand doll hairs in ppc, then sell it for more than it made in ppc, plus what it originally cost you to acquire it/

i could go on, but i'm sure this is boring....

:)

imo...

4. erchaman

Seems to magical with sugar and candies, I mean more in daily reallife, however I will consider your good advices I case domainer make as rich as you perfectly display with colorful lollipops

5. biggie

biggie GreenFriendly.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

hey, candy coated popcorn with peanuts and a prize.... that's what you get with, CrackerJack's

:)

imo....

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  6. erchaman

Hahaha good one mate ;)

7. Plato

Plato Top Contributor VIP

8. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. VIP Gold Account

My preferred method is MAKE OFFER in the following way:

highhh price (negotiable) & lowww minimum bid

Example:

PRICE | 1,000,000.00 USD*
    MINIMUM BID | 1,000.00 USD
    *negotiable

Then both sides have enough room to negotiate (bid/s VS counter bid/s) an end price.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  9. DnEbook

DnEbook DataGlasses.Com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Don't forget social media .......#domains

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice