IT.COM

How to manage a PORTFOLIO ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

erchaman

Top Member
Impact
Hello guys, I was wondering which site are you using to make your portfolio, you know, any site which support for free a beautiful system to upload logos and descriptions and the domain you want to display...to let you have all under control or just to show the customers:
Do you use a free site to upload information plus logos? If so which?
Of course I know proffesionals domainers use a domain and then develop, and sure is the best method, but if I don’t want to spend money by now what to do?

Thank you in advance, regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for the information.I will study.
I tested Efty yesterday, I was on tough domains, and I fall in love with efty, so portfolio provider is done. Now I have to study which payment method for buyers I have to choose. Payonner escrow for example?

•••
I think there are a lot of free services that you can try (free for life not free trial) if you only have a few names. no need to spend even $6 a month when you can get the same thing for free for 20 or 50 domains. if you know programming try some of the free scripts if you dont want to deal with scripting use a service provider that hosts the portfolio manager and landing pages for you. too many free options for you to pay any money.

•••
Your English is not perfect and if you add custom text to your landing pages it may sound stupid and turn buyers away. I recommend you try Uniregistry and let their brokers handle all inquiries. No need to fuck up a sale by trying to save on commission. In any case you can still forward inquiries you get through efty to the uniregistry brokers.

•••
I think there are a lot of free services that you can try (free for life not free trial) if you only have a few names. no need to spend even $6 a month when you can get the same thing for free for 20 or 50 domains.
Your English is not perfect and if you add custom text to your landing pages it may sound stupid and turn buyers away. I recommend you try Uniregistry and let their brokers handle all inquiries. No need to f*ck up a sale by trying to save on commission. In any case you can still forward inquiries you get through efty to the uniregistry brokers.

My chinese is horrible and I sold names to chinese using google translate. not sure if language skills matter in a sale. either way I wouldnt pay 15% fees if I can avoid it.

•••
As a beginner like me as use efty, it makes my portfolio organized and I can put my custom logo and integrate paypal and escrow.

•••
As a beginner like me as use efty, it makes my portfolio organized and I can put my custom logo and integrate paypal and escrow.
I was mentioning free services in my post. efty as far as I know have no free plans. they have free trials that end but you have to pay for each plan. is that correct?

•••
I was mentioning free services in my post. efty as far as I know have no free plans. they have free trials that end but you have to pay for each plan. is that correct?
Yes correct, there is subscription plan.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back