IT.COM

question-answered Best domain registrar for India

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Antivenom

Established Member
Impact
Which domain registrar accepts visa international debit card payment in India?
To be frank I am trying to buy domains from dynadot.com yet it needs a credit card or UPI both of which I don't have.
Last year i bought many domains from dynadot.com through my debit card yet this year, it has stopped accepting payment through debit cards.
I don't want to go to Godaddy or bigrock bcoz the renewal cost r very high. Can any1 suggest a registrar which offers competitive rates like Dynadot & which accepts payment through visa international debit card?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I used a Visa debit just days ago for a domain with Dynadot (I live in the UK), works just fine. Unless, I'm missing something. If not Dynadot...NameCheap?

Last edited:
•••
To be frank I am trying to buy domains from dynadot.com yet it needs a credit card or UPI both of which I don't have.
Last year i bought many domains from dynadot.com through my debit card yet this year, it has stopped accepting payment through debit cards.
I don't want to go to Godaddy or bigrock bcoz the renewal cost r very high. Can any1 suggest a registrar which offers competitive rates like Dynadot & which accepts payment through visa international debit card?
ambition host. reseller not registrar, but affordable price. many payments option. @Laxman Kumar

Last edited:
•••
I used a Visa debit just days ago for a domain with Dynadot (I live in the UK), works just fine. Unless, I'm missing something. If not Dynadot...NameCheap?
Dynadot has stopped accepting visa debit card payments in India. Namecheap i'll try. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
try namesilo. they've something called paymentwall which accepts cards

•••
I registered two domains at dynadot with your mentioned card. They just send you a payment link in your email after you purchase the domain. Click the link and pay. You are the owner of that domain.

Thanks.

•••
What if india owned all the registrars we just didnt know it because were all oblivious
Meh who am i kidding

Oh the best registrars not sure maybe google it or something

•••

If it doesn't work for you, you can't simply generalize this applies for everyone. Thanks for the understanding!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back