Dynadot

question Best Backorder service/services for .in domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jack.yanke14

Impact
Hello there,

I want to backorder a .in domain name which is currently in redemption period. Please tell me best backorder services for .in domains I will use multiple services as I dont want to loose this domain name.

Earlier I have used "inbackorder.com" but they missed to catch the domain.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am still waiting for response

•••
Hard to give a response with no experience with extension but either it requires you jump on it with a back order or you count the time and jump in. What i mean by counting the time is understanding at what first moment it is available. Eg Knowing how long the registrar holds the name before either auctioning it or letting it drop. I can say a dot com at godaddy will take approx 70 days from expiry but i assume it is going to be different. I am sure some of our Indian traders can comment. There are some excellent dot in investors here with loads of sales.

Last edited:
•••
I have used dynadot and inbackorder but both always missed the domain.

•••
There are no good backorder service for .in domains, as NIXI bars people from selling .in/.co.in domains.

But inbackorder.com is good, also you can use your own script.

•••
Can you please tell how to create own script ?

•••
I think you better contact an experienced developer..

•••
I can make a script, but the only thing holding me back is the domain availability time. Suppose a domain expires on 16/6/22 at 3:13 AM IST. When is it going to be available for public registration in terms of timing?

•••
I can make a script, but the only thing holding me back is the domain availability time. Suppose a domain expires on 16/6/22 at 3:13 AM IST. When is it going to be available for public registration in terms of timing?
Don't know much about it but as of my experience for the cctld .in , the dropping time will be in 20:00:00 utc and in IST format it will be exactly 1:30 AM. I have seen many .in domains dropping at the same time. Can I Have a favour please 🙄. I used to drop catch my .in domain through autobackorder but now they stopped catching .in domains & another side inbackorder catching the domains through different proxy registrars such as mesh digital (domainmonster) , dynadot , phoenix etc. Can I have your script if it is completed as I don't have any hope for now for my domains please.

Looking forward to your reply .

Thanks

•••
Apparently the registry was against this. Not sure if anything has changed recently.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back