IT.COM

domain Beginner Domainer - Rate my first 5 domains - creditgainer.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

daryl0419

Impact
I bought these after some good research into this market. Upon researching a ton more, I realized these domains are not that great. Not bad, but not GOOD. Although I do like the first one best. At $9 each, from deleted domains, maybe I could get my money back. What do you think?

creditgainer.com
activeatheist.com
informationstechnology.com
innerfinding.com
xyzlistings.com

Any feedback helps a newbie! Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Informations - Take offers

Saying "informations" is just ugly and improper, take what you can get. The others are no walk in the park either, IMO. Relatively little value for all, but best of luck

•••
Informations is improper English- reg fee worth

inner finding— should be plural ending, ambiguous meaning or niche

credit gainer— what is that? Whatever it is, the better version is creditgain and it remains unsold

active atheist grammatically correct but who is going to buy this?

Keep studying stop buying. Stick to popular niches that have lots of interest. These random choices with no known niche or end user rarely sell.

Last edited:
•••
Informations is improper English- reg fee worth

inner finding— should be plural ending, ambiguous meaning or niche

credit gainer— what is that? Whatever it is, the better version is creditgain and it remains unsold

active atheist grammatically correct but who is going to buy this?

Keep studying stop buying. Stick to popular niches that have lots of interest. These random choices with no known niche or end user rarely sell.

Thank you for the feedback!

•••
Without the 's' informationstechnology would have been a great name.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back