IT.COM

domain My first domains, lovetheshot.com and more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kray_b

Established Member
Impact
hello everyone, hope you're having a great night!

I am a total newbie and just got my first few domains to mess around with. I'd appreciate your opinions!

Trouters.com
Myusmc.com
Lovetheshot.com

For personal use perhaps a website and an email I currently use I bought loveitdomains.com

I know these are not ideal but rather trial and error thing :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not sure what to say, but your domain are not good enough, though! maybe if you lucky enough, some one will buy it :) just list your domain on marketplace such as SEDO, afternic, godaddy and etc. if some one want your domain, as long the price reasonable something like $300 , maybe they will bin ,

good luck :)

•••
not sure what to say, but your domain are not good enough, though! maybe if you lucky enough, some one will buy it :) just list your domain on marketplace such as SEDO, afternic, godaddy and etc. if some one want your domain, as long the price reasonable something like $300 , maybe they will bin ,

good luck :)
Good advice, thank you! I will study more before I purchase any more domains this time :)

•••
you should!, cause sometime reading are more profitbale than doing hand reg :)

•••
you should!, cause sometime reading are more profitbale than doing hand reg :)
Definitely agree! Any good articles you'd advice? Or journals/blogs?

•••
Definitely agree! Any good articles you'd advice? Or journals/blogs?

nP are more than enough! because what you need ATM is knowing how to choose good domain! after that everything will be much more be easier! but once you choose bad domain, its really hard to sell, no matter what :) but if you know the basic, sometime hand reg can be worth xxx to x.xxx!

last month I sold 2 domain, most of them are hand reg, dot us 1 and other, dot com! so my suggestion is, try understand the very basic! because if we don't have depth knowledge about how domain biz works, it will be tough for you! no matter what! because the fact is nobody want to loss :)

Last edited:
•••
I see what you're saying, thank you!

•••
The first 2 are actually pretty good, IMO, especially for your first domains!

•••
•••
couldn't resist and get chulavistasingles.com the population is over 200k and its a beautiful vacay place so I got it, gosh this is addicting like gambling and I don't even like gambling:xf.laugh:

does anyone have any experience with ******singles.com website? or dating website etc:xf.smile:

•••
couldn't resist and get chulavistasingles.com the population is over 200k and its a beautiful vacay place so I got it, gosh this is addicting like gambling and I don't even like gambling:xf.laugh:

does anyone have any experience with ******singles.com website? or dating website etc:xf.smile:
You're dang right this is addicting. This forum is actually our support group. :playful:

•••
•••
The first right thing you did was at least choose a .com! Hard to say there is any value but like they said you could get lucky. I would recommend to watch a couple of interviews on domainsherpa . com , they have some really good information that will help you find some good names. Also look at recent sales on namebio.com which helps you gauge the potential value. Best of luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back