IT.COM

Be Alert; Pheenix is Randomly Charging for (NOT)Backordered Domains

NameSilo
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
So this has happened to me twice in last week.

Pheenix has randomly charged me twice for 2 NEVER Backordered poor Domain names. To sort this mess out, I emailed them regarding 1st domain name that was pushed into my acocunt and charge was posted on my account and they didnt bother responding about it, few days down the line they pushed another domain into my account and posted another charge.

I have been in this game since last 16 years (initially part time, and later full time in 2006) and well aware of what domain names are worth backordering. Now Pheenix, I am 100% confident that I never backordered these domain names and would not PAY for them Pheenix!

This is post to alert other members. I am ceasing all my activities at Pheenix and moving my close to 50 domain names out of the shady registrar.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Strange to hear. They are always prompt replying to my emails. Maybe i'm a lucky one.

•••
They always replied with some hours but in the last two days i didnt get a reply to one of my emails

•••
They always replied with some hours but in the last two days i didnt get a reply to one of my emails

What to do when you do not have an explanation about your shady business dealings. Wait till more ppl come up with similar problems with Pheenix.

•••
Man what is going on with all these darn registrars these days, seems people are complaining about getting shafted by just about all of them!

Are there no decent, ethical, established and reputable registrars left out there?

•••
Man what is going on with all these darn registrars these days, seems people are complaining about getting shafted by just about all of them!

Are there no decent, ethical, established and reputable registrars left out there?

Quick and easy money for them perhaps

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back