Dynadot

Awesome Parking at NameDrive! Making Way More Money Than AdSense!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys, i was just recommended to use this parking service by Fleege on this website and found it to be amazing. I am making more money now by parking my sites than i was when they were up and running with adsense everywhere. Ive tried using sedo before to park and this is definittely much better. Yesterday i made above $15 whereas before my sites used to make $1.5 a day with google ads. try it now and im sure you wont regret it.

http://www.namedrive.com
***URL EDITED *** Affiliate links not permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just parked 54 of my names from sedo and am going to give them a shot for a month at namedrive, not really high earners but a few do okay, seems to be a mix on results on basically any parking company, so might as well find out for myself which ones do good at namedrive, gotta say the pages look pretty nice and I do like how their "Enquire about this domain works" seems a lot simpler than sedo and puts more of negotations into your own hands which I like. I still like sedo as far as optimization goes but gotta give namedrive a shot and see how it does.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back