Dynadot

Awesome Parking at NameDrive! Making Way More Money Than AdSense!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys, i was just recommended to use this parking service by Fleege on this website and found it to be amazing. I am making more money now by parking my sites than i was when they were up and running with adsense everywhere. Ive tried using sedo before to park and this is definittely much better. Yesterday i made above $15 whereas before my sites used to make $1.5 a day with google ads. try it now and im sure you wont regret it.

http://www.namedrive.com
***URL EDITED *** Affiliate links not permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PLease Not That affiliate links are not allowed on the forum

•••
They dont make you more money then adsense

I have actually been making less than adsense on NameDrive.

•••
Namedrive use feed from adsense , and they get their commisions . I wonder how they bring you more money than google ?

•••
Not looking to "burst your bubble", but you have no idea ho much you have made yet. ND has yet to "adjust earnings". Do a few searches on the forum and you will understand.

•••
robertjr said:
Not looking to "burst your bubble", but you have no idea ho much you have made yet. ND has yet to "adjust earnings". Do a few searches on the forum and you will understand.

What do you mean exactly?

•••
I used ND when they first came out. I made some decent money (I thought) for the first few days... and then they retroactively adjusted down my earnings by about 70% after like 4 days. I will never do business with that company again.

•••
Our 48 hour revenue update is clearly marked on every stats page with a big red exclamation mark next to it. It is naturally possible that people overlook this, but in many instances, revenue can jump massively after we receive the revenue update from Google.
We have found that our average US CPC is significantly above the generic stats we show for the first 24-48 hours. It is naturally possible that the actual CPC drops after the revenue update, but we have chosen modest generic CPCs in the hope that the earnings will only increase once the earnings are updated.

emgage - It's been more than 48 hours since you first posted this, so I'm sure you will be able to see on your account whether you are still receiving 11 cent generic clicks or if the clicks have been updated to their real click value. Clicking on 'daily stats' lets you see your portfolio performance day by day. The grey date is the last updated day.

Greggish, I think it's worth pointing out that you only tried our service for four days in September, three of which were at a time when we were hit by a massive DDOS attack. We then had to set earnings as we felt was fairest, based on very little data. While you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, I think your post is a harsh assessment of our service under the circumstances.
One thing you do not mention is that, to apologise for the confusion, we actually paid you out the amount that you felt you had earned in full.
I can appreicate that your first experience of us wasn't a particularly good one, but that was 6 months ago when we were just 2 weeks into the market.

The revenue update has been a constant topic of conversation on here and we have stressed time and again that we have chosen modest generic CPCs before the update so that, wherever possible, the stats will go up after the update. This is obviously not always the case, but we feel that NameDrive most clearly represents exaclty what your domains are earning with Google. We do not set generic PPCs per keyword as other companies do, meaning we do pay low for some keywords, but we pay higher, real earnings from Google for good-performance names.

Having said this, I am perfectly aware that we can't be friends of everybody and several people are not fans of our revenue update. Each parking company has their own idiosyncracies. We do not do this to confuse or mislead. As I say, in the vast majority of cases, the actual revenue is higher than the generic click price. We update the generic clicks as fast as we humanly can to show the exact earnings data from Google.

Ed

•••
This is how i see it.

I thought that the revenue figure in my account was the actual amount your company was willign to pay out. If you adjust it at the end of the period, then i see that this is very unfair and deceiving to all your clients who will be very disappointed with the final figures. If you paln on readjustign revenue, you should try your best to show clearly a field that shows adjusted revenue.

I will see just how much this parking program makes for me at the end of the month. If the adjusted figure involves a drastic drop, then im sorry to say that your company has wasted my time and my domains could have been utilised better.

We'll just have to wait and find out.

I recommend taht you look into my new field sugegstion because it may work out for you that people liek the service for the few days and recommend a whole load of people, but in the long term the reputation on ND will be tarnished and that's definitely bad for your company.

Thanks

•••
This is precisely why we set lowish generic PPCs and update the reveune as quickly as we possibly can. The update is made every day at around Midday EST for the previous day's earnings, This seems not a terribly long time to wait for the update. Once this update has been made, 24-48 hours after the click, revenue is never changed again. This means that, once you see what you've earned for Monday, that amount will never be changed again. Every time you look at stats on a day by day basis, the last-updated revenue is shown in grey.

Like I say, we have chosen the generic data to be purposefully lower than the average click price for that advertising region so the earnings hopefully rise rather than fall "drastically".

Whatever anyone says about us and this system, surely it's plain for all to see that we would achieve absolutely nothing by hoping that we get enough customers who we can "dupe" for 48 hours before "slashing" their click prices!! We do this is in as responsible a manner as we can as building customer confidence and cooperation is the only way forward (as I think most people who are my or our customers will agree) :)

Ed

•••
ok, im not sure if i have misunderstood people's replies in this thread or not?

A few questions:

1. The revenue figure i see everyday is yesterday's readjusted figure or do you readjust at the end of the month?

2. My revenue is currently around $40. Will this figure be decreased at the end of the month is it the adjusted value.

If the answer to the 2nd is yes than i believe that this service works great and my topic title about it making more than adsense (for me) stand true and correct.

If not i guess ill have to wait and see.

Regards

•••
Hi emgage,

Your stats are updated once and once only. That takes place at around Midday-1pm EST on the day after any clicks were made. So, for example, any US clicks you have for your stats on the 22nd March will be the generic PPCs. Later on today, once we receive the real revenue data from Goog, the generic values will be updated to show the real values. After that, no adjustment is made to those clicks.
If you log into your account and click 'daily stats', then you'll see your portfolio's performance day by day. The grey line is the last day which was updated. Any stats previous to this date are the final revenue numbers and will not change. Any dates more recently than this line (e.g. 22nd March / 23rd March) still show the generic prices.
I'd be delighted if we were making more for you than adsene, it's not often that you hear that, so it'd be nice to know.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Ed

•••
well, i opened daily stats and it seems im making much more than adsense. This service is working great for me. sorry to hear not everyone is getting the same luck. Thanks for clearing matters up

•••
NameDriver said:
several people are not fans of our revenue update.

I for one AM a fan of the revenue update feature. In my case at least I've seen generic 11c clicks getting updated to as high as $5 or more in some cases. This was certainly NOT the case when the domains were on sedo.

•••
NameDriver said:
Greggish, I think it's worth pointing out that you only tried our service for four days in September, three of which were at a time when we were hit by a massive DDOS attack. We then had to set earnings as we felt was fairest, based on very little data. While you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, I think your post is a harsh assessment of our service under the circumstances.
One thing you do not mention is that, to apologise for the confusion, we actually paid you out the amount that you felt you had earned in full.
I can appreicate that your first experience of us wasn't a particularly good one, but that was 6 months ago when we were just 2 weeks into the market.Ed

Yes, its true that you did pay me the full amount for the few days after I moved my domain out. I think it was only a few dollars anyway. I'm sorry I didn't mention that, but I honestly forgot. The part that I remembered was checking into my account after a few days and seeing that my total earned was a small fraction of what it was the day before. I guess I didn't read the information about the process carefully enough. It's your choice to have your system work like that, but it did leave a really bad taste in my mouth. If you did ever change your system where it doesn't "retroactively" adjust prior reported earnings down I guess I would consider trying ND again. Good luck.

•••
I have had most of my names parked at ND since Nov 3rd, 2005. In that time, there has been only one occasion that my adjusted revenue has been less than the initial generic values.

avp

•••
forest said:
Namedrive use feed from adsense , and they get their commisions . I wonder how they bring you more money than google ?

I have to ask the same question, I guess all pro knows the answer. Good luck.

Em

•••
Well guys, so far i have to say im ver happy with ND. I was told by someone to give it a try and now i have much more funding available in poaypal for fueling my development and domain purchasing. I recommend you all give it a try for one month at least

•••
emgage said:
Hi guys, i was just recommended to use this parking service by Fleege on this website and found it to be amazing. I am making more money now by parking my sites than i was when they were up and running with adsense everywhere. Ive tried using sedo before to park and this is definittely much better. Yesterday i made above $15 whereas before my sites used to make $1.5 a day with google ads. try it now and im sure you wont regret it.

http://www.namedrive.com
***URL EDITED *** Affiliate links not permitted.

emgage said:
Well guys, so far i have to say im ver happy with ND. I was told by someone to give it a try and now i have much more funding available in poaypal for fueling my development and domain purchasing. I recommend you all give it a try for one month at least

WOW! ND is making payouts quick these days.
:bah:

•••
namedrive delivers

emgage said:

I agree - namedrive delivers a very solid product (whatever your personal agenda is).
I can only compare namedrive to seedy; unless you enjoy kafkaesque experiences, stay away from seedy customer service - namedrive is far superior in terms of service (thanks Ed!).

•••
Hello, I have a lot of questions and help.

I just put SellMillionPixels.com and did the process of forwarding and activiting myaccount, is that it? is there anymore work? and when will I receive my money even if it only makes $1? I just put this domain in with you guys this minute, date of March 27,2006, 12 AM (midnight)

•••
you must earn $20 to receive a payment. if not, it rolls over until next month ..
hope that helps. vrc

•••
Yup, our minimum payout for PayPal is 20$. If you have an international bank account, (i.e. non-EU and non-US) we prefer to pay over $200 as the costs by our bank and international banks make smaller payments less sensible.

Let me know by PM or mail at [email protected] if you have any more questions, Iggy.

Ed

•••
hello, the new month has started and my revenue balance has been reset. HOwever, i still have not received the balance of last month in my papal i contaced nd and still no reply. Any ideas (namedriver)?

•••
emgage said:
hello, the new month has started and my revenue balance has been reset. HOwever, i still have not received the balance of last month in my papal i contaced nd and still no reply. Any ideas (namedriver)?
vrcanada said:
you must earn $20 to receive a payment. if not, it rolls over until next month ..
hope that helps. vrc
There's probably your answer, you need to have at least $20 in your NameDrive balance to get a payment via PayPal :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back