NameSilo

Awesome Parking at NameDrive! Making Way More Money Than AdSense!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys, i was just recommended to use this parking service by Fleege on this website and found it to be amazing. I am making more money now by parking my sites than i was when they were up and running with adsense everywhere. Ive tried using sedo before to park and this is definittely much better. Yesterday i made above $15 whereas before my sites used to make $1.5 a day with google ads. try it now and im sure you wont regret it.

http://www.namedrive.com
***URL EDITED *** Affiliate links not permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i got above $90, lol, and i still havent received payment

•••
Hi emgage,
I replied to you on Saturday. We pay on the 15th of each month for the earnings in the previous month.
Your earnings were not reset, the display simply shows earnings for 'this month', which is April. You can see the display for 'last month' by choosing it from the drop down menu.
You'll receive payment within the next fortnight.

Ed

•••
hello
i dont know anything name drive but i want to know that do u allow on forums
it looks namedrive is just like sedo
please tell me whether we can use on forum or not

•••
Oh ok, sorry for not noticing that.

Just one more q:

what exactly is the iban code and what if my country does not require it to make wire transfers. I have used sedo before and there was no need for an iban when making the wire, only the swift code. PLease clarify taht for me. Thanks

•••
emgage said:
hello, the new month has started and my revenue balance has been reset. HOwever, i still have not received the balance of last month in my papal i contaced nd and still no reply. Any ideas (namedriver)?

The amount is reset on the the 1st but payment is net 15 which means that the payout will be on the 15th of each month. They have been very prompt with payments on my account.

Rich
www.links.com

•••
LINKS.com

What a GREAT domain name Rich!
Hope it does you well...

•••
TestCase said:
LINKS.com

What a GREAT domain name Rich!
Hope it does you well...

Thanks. I am putting a lot of thought into what I might do with the site. My son is also working on it. Time to do something with the name. Wish me luck!

Regards,
Rich
www.links.com

•••
LUCK!!!

If you end up selling it for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, please keep me in mind if you want to adopt another son....

:hehe:

•••
TestCase said:
LUCK!!!

If you end up selling it for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, please keep me in mind if you want to adopt another son....

:hehe:

lol. :) My son has already indicated he doesn't want any other brothers involved in this deal. But I am buying every White Castles if links.com is ever sold. :)

Cya,
Rich

•••
I have found that I get more visits, and a bit more revenue by parking with ND than with Sedo.
Also ND's parking pages are so much nicer to look at.

•••
Halobitt said:
I have found that I get more visits, and a bit more revenue by parking with ND than with Sedo.

My experiences are similar.

Rich
www.links.com

•••
him id appreciate a response to my q please:

what exactly is the iban code and what if my country does not require it to make wire transfers. I have used sedo before and there was no need for an iban when making the wire, only the swift code. PLease clarify taht for me. Thanks

•••
Hi there emgage,
Sorry, the thread got taken off in a slightly different direction. It depends on which country you're in as to whether you need an IBAN or not. If you are based in the States, then you don't. It would be easiest if you just sent me a PM or email so I can sort it out for you in person.

Ed

•••
NameDrive Traffic

Bot Traffic on NameDrive:
As discussed on some forums and with individual customers, we have noticed that there has recently been a significant rise in bot traffic on certain domains in our system. To maintain the integrity of our traffic stats, we have taken the decision to clamp down on traffic of this nature. We have analysed the data over recent weeks and have found that a fair amount of traffic passing through our system is simply 'noise' and not real traffic at all. In some cases, as much as 50% of the traffic on some domains was coming from just one bot. We will therefore no longer be counting any traffic in the member area which shows bot patterns.

Now the important bit:
This ONLY affects the traffic numbers displayed in the member area. While we are convinced that it is 99.9% unlikely we will ignore a real visitor, we will continue to report all clicks. This means that your earnings will not be affected in any way. Your traffic stats in the member area will now simply be showing a much more accurate picture of the number of real, human visitors to your domains while excluding bots, spam and other undesirables.
This will mainly affect domains with North American and Asian traffic as these are the types of traffic most 'infected' with bots. European traffic will be largely unaffected. It is therefore likely that you will see a drop in traffic, a rise in CTR and a rise in RPM (as the real traffic will no longer be diluted by bot views).

We have taken these measures to give you a more accurate representation of who is going to your domains and what they are doing on there. It will hopefully lead to more transparent, stable and reliable traffic stats.

Please feel free to PM me or email me if you have any questions.

Ed

•••
Halobitt said:

Ya, its a knowen issue that Sedo traffic ststs are way below reality ;)

I changed to ND some days ago, and must say so far GREAT.
Lets see what the "adjustment" brings ;)

•••
Wow.. I just parked 8 domains at NameDrive.com and I have made $16.92 in 3 days!!! or 2 days.... im not sure :S

Definatly go to NAMEDRIVE!

•••
richrf said:
Thanks. I am putting a lot of thought into what I might do with the site. My son is also working on it. Time to do something with the name. Wish me luck!

Regards,
Rich
www.links.com

A golf course registry possibly?

•••
I switched from sedo a few days ago...

• average monthly sedo revenue = $22.00

• average for 3 days at namedrive = $11.50

Um, I guess I'll leave my domains at namedrive, because at this rate my average monthly revenue at namedrive will be around $110. It's a little better by about $90 a month if things keep going like they are.

:)

•••
i know i made $16.00 now since 1st of may i use to sell sites . but know im gonna buy domains parkthem and mark alot of dollar

•••
It seems there's a minimum 1month contract? If I sign up now and make more than $20 before 15th May(eg. the next payout), would I be able to withdraw my earnings?

•••
Sedo compared to Fabulous? SeodPro? NameDrive?

stormhelix said:
I switched from sedo a few days ago...

I find it interesting that most people continue to compare their current PPC to Sedo? Why is that? Is it because Sedo has been around forever. As echoed throughout this forum, Sedo revenues are dismal... so I expect that anything compared to Sedo would reign.

I'd love to hear from folks who are comparing Fabulous to Sedo. I am happy with Fabulous ($$$) for the most part, except for their control over categorization and keyword targeting, but of course I'm always open to something better ($$$).

In the poll (another post), few people voted thus far, but NameDrive tops Fabulous 4 to 1. Why? Are there ex-Fabulous folks who have switched to NameDrive? I have read plenty about folks who switch TO Fabulous, but I have yet to see a post from someone who has switched FROM Fabulous. Does that speak by itself?

I'd also be curious about SedoPro earnings ($$$) as compared to Sedo.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Hello
I parked my domain and got few of my friends to click on them how come I didn't recieve any money?

•••
I would recommend ND, but would also advise people to try both and decide for yourself which is best for you.

I tried both and will be sticking with ND hoping to list a few POKER doms with FABULAS soon.

•••
YaSHaRz said:
Hello
I parked my domain and got few of my friends to click on them how come I didn't recieve any money?

that right there will get your account shut down, not smart to send false traffic, any parking company out there will shut your account down for that.

•••
Jay said:
that right there will get your account shut down, not smart to send false traffic, any parking company out there will shut your account down for that.

They can go right ahead not like I'm making a fortune from it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back