Dynadot

Avoid Sedo (Also, avoid dealing with Mark Fleming/Marklark LLC)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nametree

Nametree.comTop Member
Impact
One more failed transaction through Sedo - a seller refuses to honor a BIN sale, and Sedo isn't willing to do anything about it. According to them, the seller has been "warned".

3 days after transaction is closed by Sedo, no refund has been processed. Paid by PayPal, so refund should be instant. Customer service is ridiculous, I will go out of my way to avoid dealing with them ever again.

Has anyone here dealt with a Mark Fleming/Marklark LLC? He fails to reply to my emails though he is clearly still the owner of the domain name he refuses to honor the sale of.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't feel bad, I had a offer of $500,000 on an name, of course i accepted lol, the transaction was closed 12 hours after i accepted, I was 99.9% sure that the offer of 500K was fake, the name is worth 5K on it's best day.

But this isn't the norm for me at Sedo, I have closed 173 transactions with Sedo, this does happen from time though, non paying or fake buyers. my experience over all is pretty excellent with Sedo through the years though.

Last edited:
•••
One more failed transaction through Sedo - a seller refuses to honor a BIN sale, and Sedo isn't willing to do anything about it. According to them, the seller has been "warned".

3 days after transaction is closed by Sedo, no refund has been processed. Paid by PayPal, so refund should be instant. Customer service is ridiculous, I will go out of my way to avoid dealing with them ever again.

Has anyone here dealt with a Mark Fleming/Marklark LLC? He fails to reply to my emails though he is clearly still the owner of the domain name he refuses to honor the sale of.
What is the problem, did you catch him with his pants down?

•••
Don't feel bad, I had a offer of $500,000 on an name, of course i accepted lol, the transaction was closed 12 hours after i accepted, I was 99.9% sure that the offer of 500K was fake, the name is worth 5K on it's best day.

But this isn't the norm for me at Sedo, I have closed 173 transactions with Sedo, this does happen from time though, non paying or fake buyers. my experience over all is pretty excellent with Sedo through the years though.

I haven't had an unpaid transaction at Sedo yet, but only did a couple of deals as a seller there. This time I'm the buyer, the seller isn't willing to deliver a name, and Sedo isn't willing to ban him.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back