Dynadot

AVOID NamePros user BigFudge - He is a CHEATER !!

Spaceship
Watch

tksfrm

Established Member
Impact
I bought on SEDO domain from user @BigFudge which was for sale with BIN price.

Now he REMOVED domain with SEDO, because he was "apparently" not aware of minimal fees they apply on SEDO market.

We had also a private conversation here ad here is his FULL reply:

Yes i am aware of all that.

Ok so here is what has happened. I have locked my domain again, and have removed my entire portfolio from Sedo. They can ban me if they want to.

And since you are right i am not able to list it anywhere else than namepros

You can put in a Bid of 90 on Namepros auction, and i will sell it to you 96 hours after that last bid, giving you time to be refunded from Sedo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same guy who solicited fake bids the other day in chat sorry can't feel bad for ya.
Thanks for that update, there is 0 tolerance for shill bidding in this industry, it's the lowest of the low act, essentially robbery by design. No sympathy for such actions.

•••
BigFudge if you come up short for food next week, send me a PM with your paypal, and I will send you a few bucks.
Very nice of you, I wish there is more people like you. (y)
But if he's so short in funds and food why he is bidding on auctions

•••
pure nonsense. he just offered to buy it on NP to avoid comissions, he didnt deny to buyer the deal.
there is no any "honor the sale".
he is newbie and had no idea about rules.
respect who came the same business as you and has less experience.
all you just happy to catch newbie on mistake and buy his good domain for a few bucks, and this is where you must respect if you see somebody is selling without know the right price...
all you buy from newbies for a few bucks domains that sell later for xxxx and dont think in honor the deal, but when some newbie makes mistake you remembered about honor codex

Thats rubbish and you know it, you can tell by his reactions he knew he should have completed the transactions, thats why he offered to pay another way, to avoid the fees. If you want to do business, whether you are a newbie or not, everyone knows the difference between right and wrong and that if you commit to buying something, you follow though with it. Its like going into a shop and buying insurance or a house or whatever, once you sign the paperwork, the deal is done and you are locked in. The same applies for anything and any marketplace, if you cant honor a deal you have made, then you shouldn't be doing business at all.

I made mistakes in the beginning, but I always followed through, and I know a lot of domainers here have done the same

Stop making excuses for people

•••
So, what I must to sell to that idiot all my 50 items I bought with my last money?

Usually, if you invest in something, you make sure you invest with money you are prepared to lose, try to never ever invest money you depend on (for example food money).

If you really want/have to "gamble" with your food money, do your homework diligently before so that you minimize the risk of loosing it.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
•••
I got now domain, so here are some of my final thoughts:

- I still think, that seller should keep and sell domain via SEDO (excuses do not relieve responsibility)
- via this treat I found some very nice users, I could deal business every time with confidence
- different opinions shows that this treat has contributed something to this community and better domaining

I was not seeking for advertising, seller and me was asking for deletion, but apparently it is "an instructive treat" - so it will not be deleted. I was also asking for change of title - hopefully this will be done in the future.

To help the good name of seller a bit, I have to say that he got money before domain was transferred to me.
He could quit transfer domain to me, if he would not be a good guy.
Regarding this part - I can recommend him ;)

Hope this helps him for other transactions, but I wish to him doing this more seriously and with more preparation reading all TOS, etc. ...

•••
I hate that I have to do this but unfortunately I have to rekindle this thread and urge users to avoid dealing with @BigFudge.

We agreed on a BIN transaction for the domain name roody dot com, and after calling the deal off because I wasn't willing to pay in BTC or Paypal Friends & Family, he reluctantly agreed to accept a regular Paypal payment for goods and services.

He went silent after I sent the payment, and has been ignoring my and a moderator's repeat messages even though he has been online as recent as today. His account has been restricted as of today and I have submitted a Paypal claim to attempt getting my money back.
Did you have to use the word "silent"? :)

•••
I honor NamePros auctions, and can therefor not sell it on Sedo, Something you should of been aware of when you bought it on Sedo instead of bidding on my Auction Here.

But however Sedo want to punish me i will have to deal with those consequences. I simply forgot to remove it from Sedo before i started the auction here.

And yes i was not aware of the minimal 60 USD commision fee as i am quite new to this, and they dont make it very clear.

/Kind Regards, Marcus Persson.

Last edited:
•••
Also, a BIN Price has been set on the NamePros Auction at 90USD to honor your request to buy.

/Kind Regards, Marcus Persson.

•••
Are you dumb too ;) This is "only" forum - SEDO is legal marketplace. And I always buy via SEDO, no Paypal... have you not seen "fake" sales, etc.

SEDO is safe place - and it was fix price. It is a responsibility of owner to remove domain on other places.
Could be somebody else - not me - so you missed the point ...

•••
It's unfortunate for you that you had it listed as a BIN on another Marketplace. You should honor that deal, sell it through Sedo and move on. It's not worth ruining your reputation over.

•••
Does Flippa have some exclusivity clause? I have my domains pointing to one place and listed at several places with no buy it nows. I will be following this thread to its conclusion. Was trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I guess his error was the buy it now button.

If you read anyone's terms it is catch 22 once you decided to use. The idea is so you don't list names at 100 places they have contracts.

•••
I got this from SEDO:

Thank you for your comments.

We have informed the seller that he has a legal binding contract with you and in case he will not cooperate to transfer the domain and the Transfer needs to be cancelled, his account will be deactivated.

We indicated a deadline of 2 working days to provide the auth-code.

As the contact has been reached between you and the seller, you have the option to take legal steps against the seller in case the transfer will be cancelled on Monday, 16th, October.

Please understand that Sedo is a marketplace so we are not the attorney of seller´s or buyer´s but they have to take legal steps outside of Sedo if required.

Regards,
XXX

My answer:

I think not taking actions shows quality of your market. Company with 100 mio traffic cannot do "nothing" ... shame on you :)

My thoughts:

If I could get real owner data - I will do it !

•••
are the domains he listed on auction @ flippa and NP the same domains that OP bought from SEDO at BIN? :P

As I already stated - domain was listed here, on Flippa and on SEDO. I picked domain on SEDO with BIN, because I never ever use Paypal to buy domains.
He wants to sell me now the same domain via NP - for the same amount - and probably via PP of course.

I left opinion about intentions to audience ;)

•••
LOLOL SO YOU WOULD HAVE THIS DUDE GET AWAY WITH THIS SH!T, YET YOU WANTED TO GET BRANDX IN TROUBLE WHEN HE DIDN'T EVEN STEAL ANYONE'S MONEY OR DOMAINS SINCE THAT ONE TIME IN 2009.

This guy is doing what brandx did, he's not honoring the deal, which is what Brandx is mostly convicted of.

Wowwww ik it was all about that negative feedback :D
If you check, brandx did a chargeback even to namepros, for the business member fee...so that's saying enough about him

Last edited:
•••
No, but they will not ban him for something that his done at another marketplace.

Yeap, that's the problem with domaining.
You can be a cheater and honest domain seller in one person, hahah..

•••
Yeap, that's the problem with domaining.
You can be a cheater and honest domain seller in one person, hahah..
It's the same in every industry...you can take a credit from a bank and not pay the rates in time, but in most cases other banks will give you another credit, just if you are doing it for repeated times they will start refusing to give you another credit.

Last edited:
•••
While I don't agree with rogue threads leveling accusations (even if true), I will say that Sedo tries to keep accounts clean of domains that are no longer owned by a person. I get account maintenance emails all the time telling me domains have been removed cause I sold or dropped them.

I don't believe the seller didn't know about the Sedo fees. This is the first thing we think of when listing a domain on a marketplace.

Sounds like the seller simply decided to not stand by their word and that is wrong. I remember listing some domains for sale and forgetting to set reserves on a few. I ended up having to sell them cheap. I kept my word.

This is a real problem. It's a pain to manage domain sales across various platforms. Not defending this seller though. It seems he knew what he was doing.

As @imadoer said, "not worth all this aggravation. I would give the name away for free before I damaged my reputation. If you want to grow as a domainer you have to learn the path to walk in."
I understand that the domain is already in auction at namepros, so he can't give him the domain without having issues with namepros...also for what he has done at sedo, I don't think that namepros will ban him, I don't think that this ever happened regarding any marketplace.

•••
That's what I am talking about all the time - he wants to sell me now the same domain again here on NP, having been sold and bought by me on SEDO and also on auction on Flippa.

Please, tell me how you will judge this - with or without purpose !?
This is a pure manipulation - I really do not know, what more is needed ...
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. Repeating it to us over and over won't help you get the domain.

•••
I agree with the rest of your comment but I personally bought a business account despite being new to try and increase my exposure and contact to veteran domainers. I think the seller buying a business account may actually show he's considering domaining on a full-time basis. Unfortunately it looks like he's reckoned on getting a better price elsewhere and tried to palm off tksfrm. I don't see why he would have priced a domain less than he actually would sell it at (commission included).... and he should have just gone through with it, in the end this will be a more than $90 loss for this seller... lesson learned the hard way.
There's a difference between buying a business account 1 month or 1 week after joining. Also you made a lot of posts. This dude kinda appeared out of nowhere, 21 posts, business account probably within 1 week or even that same day. <-- that's usually what members do when they were banned so they create a new account and pay $5 and suddenly they can seem super reputable ^_^

•••
And to everyone on here, I am sorry that i listed auctions on here while having them up at flippa at the same time. I was stupid not to read into all the rules, and will do my best to correct my mistakes, and build a strong reputation as a reputable seller on NamePros in the future

/Kind Regards, Marcus Persson

DON'T FORGET PLEASE - you sold domain on SEDO to me ;)
Short memory .. !?

•••
This is exactly what i feel like! Sedo does not make the minimal fee clear when posting, and people abandon Sedo Transfers all the time, it has happened to me and it has no bad consequences, and the buyer gets refunded

And to everyone on here, I am sorry that i listed auctions on here while having them up at flippa at the same time. I was stupid not to read into all the rules, and will do my best to correct my mistakes, and build a strong reputation as a reputable seller on NamePros in the future

/Kind Regards, Marcus Persson

It's an honest mistake, but one that you have to live by I'm afraid. Backing out on a sale is bad business and poor ethics. We've all been there at one time or another, and lost money as a result of our own mistakes or misinformation. Do yourself a favour... contact Sedo, reinstate your account, and send the buyer the domain. Good karma goes a long way.

Don't get caught up in explaining to everyone how you were wronged or how Sedo doesn't make things clear. No one cares about that. It's millenial thinking. Just own the mistake and move on.

•••
I understand, but cant the buyer just buy it here and ignore the sedo deal, he/she will get refunded anyway?

Why the big Fuss

The buyer prefers the security of an established marketplace. That way he/she knows the money will be held safely until the domain is received.

Picture yourself trying to make a purchase at a store, and having the owner walk say you can't buy the item here, but if you'll come see him in the back alley then he'll sell it to you there.

Buying on NP is fine... I don't mean to liken it to a back alley. But the buyer didn't want to buy here.

•••
You simply do not understand - I am NOT using Paypal at all !

•••
Give me EPP code - and when I get domain name and SEDO returns money I will pay you 90 usd. On your account - not via Paypal. Fair enough !?

Better to say 76 euros - as much as I paid to SEDO ..

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back