Dynadot

showcase Avatar ~ Showcase & Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate to it like skins and mods

I know a lot of you have been investing in Avatar domains so thought it deserved it's own thread. I myself am very bullish on them. I see this area exploding in the near future especially as live NFT type Avatars come to the market and there has been some good news on them lately

This week I acquired 2 premium Avatar domains in

I also handregged a few too. Happy hunting mates! Very exciting times for us all in these niches!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••

Any thoughts on these names?

•••
•••
•••
he wasn’t saying the net was required.

He was saying as I’ve already said since net is short for network….”network” is very close to what the Metaverse is all about. It’s about networking connectivity and collaborations.

The example you used, yes double A’s double anything will always look tough but your example

Metaavatarnet.com looks long and horrible
Also it’s incorrect use of word and poor English

the sale was mets + avatarS …the plural not the singular you used here which is poor and even the if you added the S it be one character longer.

M/e/t/a/Avatars(.)Net looks and sounds and reads much better than your examples. Im sorry but imho

^ that the better “brand” out of the examples you supplied.

I have just in case for nets. I don't think this is an example of any kind of general consensus or representative of common end user trends, but there apparently is a micro minority of end users who actually prefer the dot net to the dot com. It's very odd but interesting....

•••
I've got Avatar / Mods in king

&

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Sold

Virtual Avatar ./com
$2,000

Namebio/Buy Domains
10/08

(Not my sale)

Just saw this in the metaverse thread for some reason - said it was a bargain there, will say the same here :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Yes agree to disagree, avatars are ONLY virtual so i just dont get it.

All good

Are in fact not only virtual

The meaning goes much deeper than your pfp lol

Have you ever watched "Avatar" the movie? or the Anime TV series in which there is a movie too.

There's a deeper meaning to the word

avatar • \AV-uh-tar\ • noun. 1 : the incarnation of a Hindu deity (as Vishnu) 2 a : an incarnation in human form b : an embodiment (as of a concept or philosophy) often in a person 3 : an electronic image that represents and is manipulated by a computer user (as in a computer game)

3rd is most common known and used which is your Virtual stance
Metaverse will try to replicate 1 & 2 ..yes virtually or immersivly w.e.

Virtual+ makes since for a brand

An avatar outside of just your PC image, Is basically the (body) inwhich a entity or being could embody. ( Live an alt life)

Last edited:
•••
Wonder if this has anything to do with Avatars..

https://www.ava.com/

Was bought for $792,000 earlier this year on Godaddy.

great name, this reminds me have this ^

+meta (com) as a superb Brandable , I don’t think I’ve shared in this thread yet.

•••
•••
M//E//V//A//T//A//R//S in king

Meta + Avatars = Brandable domain.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
.com

learn // avatar
nft // meta // avatar

•••
MT // Avatar
MT // Avatars

Com .

•••
Good to know if it has some value.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Got avatarr(dot)co

avatarr(.)com for $2595 at HugeDomains - I think it's cheap given the current amount of hype.

•••
Choose/Avatar//com
Pick/Avatar//com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back