IT.COM

showcase Avatar ~ Showcase & Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate to it like skins and mods

I know a lot of you have been investing in Avatar domains so thought it deserved it's own thread. I myself am very bullish on them. I see this area exploding in the near future especially as live NFT type Avatars come to the market and there has been some good news on them lately

This week I acquired 2 premium Avatar domains in

I also handregged a few too. Happy hunting mates! Very exciting times for us all in these niches!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain Sold : Multiverse Avatars . com
Sale Price : $1600
Sale Venue : Sedo
Sale Type : Inbound -Make Offer.
Purchase Price : Hand Reg
Hold time : 50 Days at the time of sale :
Capture1.jpg

•••
.io

Sold on Dan for $4888

:)

Thanks to @BostonDomainer for starting this thread (y)

Last edited:
•••
Sold!

Will reveal price on completion 👍🏻

•••
SOLD (not my sell)

Price: $3,600
Date: 10/2

source: Namebio

•••
My first 2

A/v/a/t/a/r/S/k/i/n/s (com) Aftermarket
G/o/t/A/v/a/t/a/r/s (com) Hand R

And I just Acquired this beautiful Premium : (21+ years old)
along with .io .xyz bundle ready
myavatarslogotest.jpg

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Avatars is as the core of Meta's business plan going forward. Mark Zuckerbergcan'tstop talking about them.... steps like these is where it starts.... the Avatar economic ecosystem is going to be massive. Avatar domains are poised for great success! Just my two cents.

Meta Visually Unifies Avatars Across Quest, Facebook & Instagram in Metaverse Push

"The quasi-unification of its avatar systems across Quest and Facebook is ostensibly part a wider push to position its immersive tech closer to the core of its business. It’s also hoping to build more bridges to these platforms, or so we’ve gleaned.
"

Last edited:
•••
Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate t
I know a lot of you have been investing in Avatar domains so thought it deserved it's own thread. I myself am very bullish on them. I see this area exploding in the near future especially as live NFT ty

I also handregged a few too. Happy hunting mates! Very exciting times for us all in these niches!

Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate to it like skins and mods

Avatar//ai reported on Namebio sold for $25k

•••
•••
Sold Meta // oro in king for 1200 usd via dan. Hand reg in sept 2021.

•••
Google acquires Twitter-backed AI Avatar Startup for $100 million
Screenshot 2022-10-27 142243.jpg

The Avatar space is heating up! Sleep on it if you want to but that is a lot of millions!!!! Avatars are at the center of the microtransaction economy emerging from the metaverse. It's coming strong folks!

Avatars, skins, mods, upgrades.... all going to be part of this micro-transacting gamefied economy.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Avatars are going to lead in the metaverse economy!​

Bob Iger Getting Into the Metaverse Business

Former Disney CEO Bob Iger (and his avatar) is entering the metaverse. Iger is investing in and joining the board of Genies, a company seeking to own the virtual avatar market.
1647299965152.png

Iger is investing in and joining the board of a company called Genies, which lets users create their own digital avatars for use in virtual worlds (you can see Iger’s avatar above). Iger joins Genies CEO and co-founder Akash Nigam, Genies co-founder Evan Rosenbaum, and venture capitalists Mary Meeker and Rick Yang on the Genies board.

Genies has become popular among stars including Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Lil Nas X. The company also has partnerships with Universal Music Group and Warner Music Group for avatars and NFTs.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Domain Sold : Multiverse Avatars . com
Sale Price : $1600
Sale Venue : Sedo
Sale Type : Inbound -Make Offer.
Purchase Price : Hand Reg
Hold time : 50 Days at the time of sale :Show attachment 205682

Congratulations mate!

Identity and identity representation in the metaverse in the form of Avatars is really the central point of the Metaverse. Interoperable live avatars is a massive economy in of itself that is soon to be realized. Expect Avatar domains to see tremendous traction!

I've been buying some premiums, will share soon! But I am very excited!

Happy hunting!

•••
Have held HoloAvatar (.com) and HoloAvatars (.com) since 2009.

•••
SOLD

Domain: Avatars.pro
Price:
$1,502
Date: 1/6/2023
Venue: Dynadot
Source: Namebio
(not my sale)

I have a number of Avatar/s.ext in my portfolio. The one with most interest has been Avatar.mv and Avatars.so

Last edited:
•••
SOLD

Domain: Dream/Avatar/.com
Price: $2,998

Date: 06/12/23
Source: Twitter
Venue: Afternic

(not my sale)

•••
•••
in the portfolio

Live Avatars ./com

•••
Meta Avatar (io)
eAvatar (io)

•••
SOLD

Domain: x
Price: $1,860

Date: 2/22
Source: Namebio

(not my sale)

•••
•••
Avatar dot io sold $89,999 /May 2021
Avatar dot de sold $8,466 /Jan 2021
(Namebio - not mine)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back