Dynadot

showcase Avatar ~ Showcase & Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate to it like skins and mods

I know a lot of you have been investing in Avatar domains so thought it deserved it's own thread. I myself am very bullish on them. I see this area exploding in the near future especially as live NFT type Avatars come to the market and there has been some good news on them lately

This week I acquired 2 premium Avatar domains in

I also handregged a few too. Happy hunting mates! Very exciting times for us all in these niches!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Twitter invests in avatar startup Facemoji

Read More

----------------------------

The startup’s founders are still heavily intrigued by the metaverse hype and the latest NFT craze and have been working on plug-and-play NFT storefronts that developers can integrate to let their users buy accessories for their avatars. Facemoji sees some of the early crypto Twitter profile pic usage as a sign that regular consumers are going to be excited about tricking out their avatars.

β€œUltimately, it boils down to ego,” Facemoji CEO Robin Raszka tells TechCrunch. β€œHow you show off that you have a Birkin bag, avatars on Twitter is the prime real estate for this, people just want to show off.”

Last edited:
•••
Sold

Virtual Avatar ./com
$2,000

Namebio/Buy Domains
10/08

(Not my sale)

•••
I hope you guys are following the news on avatars.... it is one of the central pieces underpinning the metaverse... this niche is poised for rapid growth! Latest acquisition in my portfolio a gem from 2000:

•••
Last edited:
•••
Got FitnessAvatar .com via Namecheap auction for $6. Accepted on squadhelp premium for $7999

•••

(Avatar domains are poised for an explosion SOON!)

Massive Apple headset leak reveals new details and confirms earlier rumors​

Jan 03 2023
Massive Apple headset leak reveals new details and confirms earlier rumors

I
Apple’s possible XR headset reportedly has a quick dial for changing realities and many other features. The killer app is said to be realistic Avatar XR video calls.

READ FULL STORY

Last edited:
•••
Baseball
Hockey
Olympics
Basketball
Boxing
Banking all in com

Last edited:
•••
•••
@BostonDomainer @sibern Thanks you all :) very excited to have obtained this one.

Check out this ad flyer I just designed for LinkedIn (laptop running slow and hot so took some time to create, just finished it, thumbnail to avoid indexing so please click to view)

Blank-Template-LinkedIn-Sponsored-Content.jpg

Last edited:
•••
And now this thread and the keyword mad race is one just watch now.

oh btw forget to share you all

Early this morning I got

A/v/a/t/a/rs (.) Exchange

:)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I'm giving this niche a miss, but I did a scan this morning for Avatar + Keyword & Keyword + Avatar - scrolled through a few thousand combinations and noticed a lot of people are not securing the plural version on some decent domains on the Keyword + Avatar combo's - in some cases the plural makes more sense if someone wants to sell, design etc etc multiple avatar's within a specific area........

Not securing both is a big mistake if you ask me.....

•••
•••
FB is a Facebook trademark - not enough as "FB" could have other meanings, the big problem is........

Didn't FB launch avatars last year for their platform? This could potentially cause some serious issues with "confusingly similar" complaints for the above domain

https://mashable.com/article/facebook-avatar-us-rollout-bitmoji

•••
•••
WorkAvatars///com

because it looks like we may all need one at some point.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sold:
mavatar.com - $4500 (not avatar related)

Not mine

Last edited:
•••
No, registr
hi,
may I ask, whether you did outbound or not?
thx
No, just one of those incredibly rare things that happen. Registered it, ns to Dan with a speculative $22,888 price tag. 12 days later got confirmation of sale with Dan saying they had already received the money!

•••
SOLD

Domain: AvatarU/.com
Price: $2,850

Date: 3/19
Source: Namebio
Venue: Sedo

(not my sale)

Domain: AvatarGenius/.com
Price: $355

Date: 3/28
Source: Nambio
Venue: Godaddy

(not my sale)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back