Domain Empire

showcase Avatar ~ Showcase & Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate to it like skins and mods

I know a lot of you have been investing in Avatar domains so thought it deserved it's own thread. I myself am very bullish on them. I see this area exploding in the near future especially as live NFT type Avatars come to the market and there has been some good news on them lately

This week I acquired 2 premium Avatar domains in

I also handregged a few too. Happy hunting mates! Very exciting times for us all in these niches!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Let's be honest here. There is something intersting going on here, because the dot com and dot io are both for sale with the dot io for 35k.

44k is just a lot to pay for a dot net when the dot com and io can be purchased.

My only guess is that the buyer tried negotiating with the dot com owner who was asking for more than what the buyer was willing to pay and that the dot io owner had a higher price on the lander when the buyer purchased the dot net.

But either way I would have gone with a dot Co or dot Org or some other nGTLD than dot net.

Dot net is a half ass extension that only tells your customers that you couldn't get the dot com. Especially when it's still for sale 🤣🤣🤣.... I want to message the buyer and ask WTF was he smoking....

Might be more relevant for them as net is for network

•••
Also .net is hot

rooms sold for 5figs

/h/u/b is dev

meta are many other sites

meta is not New!…..it’s just coming to light 💡

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for the one example, still think people will want to make an avatar, not make a virtual avatar.

To me it seems a tag along word till everyone understands what avatars are in regards to the metaverse.

Mobilephone springs to mind, everyone needed to know its a 'mobile' phone till everyone got it.

Just my opinion btw
we will agree to disagree - if this was not an end user sale (probably not, but we will see) I see this going going for a big price in the future.....

Virtual Human/s (Epik landers) would be nice as well......

The assistant avatar space might be more suitable for these terms......One more example....

Deepbrain boosts AI-powered virtual avatars with $44M raise

https://venturebeat.com/2021/08/09/deepbrain-boosts-ai-powered-virtual-avatars-with-44m-raise/

•••
Got an offer for MV / Avatar. 2 days ago. Declined. Too low.

Last edited:
•••
Acquired

Skin/Generator (.C0M)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Nft Avatars (.) net
Photo / Avatars (.) com

•••
•••
Reg some drops in avatar

ThisAvatar .com
ThatAvatar .com
- domainmarket .com drop

•••
So here's my theory. Avatars will be there in the Metaverse for sure. And there have been talks about some kind of teleportation in the Metaverse. Since the Metaverse can not be teleported IMO, so it would be the Avatars that would be teleported, right?

FYI, regged Avatar Teleport // com and Teleport Avatar // com.

Welcome your suggestions on the theory.

•••
So here's my theory. Avatars will be there in the Metaverse for sure. And there have been talks about some kind of teleportation in the Metaverse. Since the Metaverse can not be teleported IMO, so it would be the Avatars that would be teleported, right?

FYI, regged Avatar Teleport // com and Teleport Avatar // com.

Welcome your suggestions on the theory.
Nice names, I own
TeleportMeta
MetaTeleports

•••
.com's

SAvatars
RAvatars
KAvatars
PAvatars

•••
L // Avatar // com
C // Avatar // com

•••
•••
•••
Did any one say Avatar today? Let's go! Patience is virtue in this business. Promising future!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back