Dynadot

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

NameSilo
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got a low $XXXX bulk offer for 7 of my names with the word "automated" in them. Turned down and counter offered.

•••
I got a low $XXXX bulk offer for 7 of my names with the word "automated" in them. Turned down and counter offered.

Nice ! let us know what happens :D

•••

Automated is a good keyword imo so you are doing the right thing imo turning down low $x,xxx for 7 domains.

Don't think I would let my Automated Ride domain go for less than $x,xxx and that's just one domain.

Good luck ;)

•••
Where did you get the offer?

•••
Where did you get the offer?

An email offer for the following in (.com):

AutomatedBus
AutomatedLimo
AutomatedLimos
AutomatedShuttle
AutomatedShuttles
AutomatedCourier
AutomatedCouriers

------

In addition to those for which I got the offer, other "Automated" domains I have in (.com) are:

AutomatedAircraft
AutomatedBike
AutomatedBikes
AutomatedJet
AutomatedJets
AutomatedPlane
AutomatedPlanes
AutomatedTaxiCab
AutomatedVan
AutomatedVans

•••
•••
The counter wasn't accepted so the domains remain available!

ah :/ let us know if they change there minds and make a bigger offer

•••
•••
AutonomousHub - AutonomousCentre

BlackBerry to open autonomous vehicle hub

Canada’s BlackBerry Ltd will open an autonomous driving research center on Monday, as it tries to make itself an indispensable under-the-hood piece of the automotive industry’s weaponry in the self-driving vehicle arms race.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will attend the launch by the Waterloo, Ontario-based smartphone pioneer, the prime minister’s office said on Sunday. A Blackberry spokeswoman deferred any comment on the project until Monday.

Blackberry, once known for its phones but now betting its future on the more profitable business of making software and managing mobile devices after largely ceding the smartphone market to the likes of Apple and Samsung, is expanding subsidiary QNX’s Ottawa facility to focus on developing advanced driver assistance and autonomous vehicle technology.

Read more: http://venturebeat.com/2016/12/18/blackberry-to-open-autonomous-vehicle-hub/

Last edited:
•••
DriverlessBuses - SelfDrivingBus(es) - AutonomousMiniBus

A Singapore university campus is getting a driverless bus that can hold 15 people

By the first quarter of 2017, this driverless shuttle bus will begin service in Singapore.

The autonomous vehicle can hold 15 passengers, and will ferry them between the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) campus and the CleanTech eco-business park roughly 1.5 km (0.93 miles) away.

NTU posted a video on Facebook showcasing the new air-conditioned bus, and said it's set to roll out by next semester.

Read more: http://mashable.com/2016/12/19/ntu-driverless-shuttle-bus-arma-navya/#uO2mpoM_bmqQ

•••
DriverlessBuses - SelfDrivingBus(es) - AutonomousMiniBus

A Singapore university campus is getting a driverless bus that can hold 15 people

By the first quarter of 2017, this driverless shuttle bus will begin service in Singapore.

The autonomous vehicle can hold 15 passengers, and will ferry them between the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) campus and the CleanTech eco-business park roughly 1.5 km (0.93 miles) away.

NTU posted a video on Facebook showcasing the new air-conditioned bus, and said it's set to roll out by next semester.

Read more: http://mashable.com/2016/12/19/ntu-driverless-shuttle-bus-arma-navya/#uO2mpoM_bmqQ
Nice.
Have in com:
  • AutomatedMinibus
  • AutomatedMinibuses
  • DriverlessMinibuses
  • SelfdrivingMinibuses
  • Self-drivingMinibuses
And:
  • SelfdrivingShuttleBus
  • Self-drivingShuttleBus
  • DrivelessShuttleBus
  • AutonomousShuttleBus
  • AutomatedShuttleBus

Last edited:
•••
AutomatedMinivan - AutomatedMinivans

Waymo’s 100 autonomous Chrysler minivans are here

Chrysler has completed the 100 autonomous Pacifica minivans that will join the Waymo (neé Google) fleet in early 2017. The vans, which are plug-in hybrid variants with Waymo’s self-driving hardware and software built in, are part of a partnership between Fiat Chrysler (FCA) and Waymo that was announced earlier this year.

Waymo CEO John Krafcik said last week that his company is not interested in “making better cars.” Instead, it wants make “better drivers.” That’s why Waymo has partnered with FCA, which has not been as active in showing off its autonomous chops as other major automakers like Ford and GM.

“With this great new minivan on the road in our test markets, we’ll learn how people of all ages, shapes, and group sizes experience our fully self-driving technology,” said Krafcik in a statement. Waymo had been testing a number of prototype Pacificas, but these vehicles appear to have much tighter integration of Waymo’s self-driving hardware than those prototypes.

Waymo_FCA_Fully_Self_Driving_Chrysler_Pacifica_Hybrid_3.jpg

Read more: http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/19/14003642/waymo-google-autonomous-chrysler-pacifica-minivan-photos

•••
Added the domain name:

Robot-Cars (.com)

•••
I have a few 'Automated' names

Automated Freight
Automated Haulage
Automated Lorry

only one pod name though

Commuter Pods

•••
AutonomousVan(s)

Alphabet’s self-driving car subsidiary Waymo gives first glimpse of autonomous minivans

Waymo, the autonomous car maker that was recently spun out of Google as a standalone company (operating under the Alphabet umbrella), has provided the first glimpse of its self-driving Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid minivans.

Last Tuesday, Google revealed it was spinning off its eight-year-old self-driving car division, with the former president and CEO of Hyundai North America John Krafcik heading up the new Waymo unit. Google announced back in May that it was working with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) on adding 100 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid minivans to its fleet for testing in select markets, and now we have a glimpse of what they look like.

“With this great new minivan on the road in our test markets, we’ll learn how people of all ages, shapes, and group sizes experience our fully self-driving technology,” explained Krafcik, in a blog post. “Today, we’re sharing a first look at the completed vehicles, equipped with our latest Waymo self-driving technology, including our suite of updated sensors, all-new computer, and other major system updates.”

Read more: http://venturebeat.com/2016/12/19/waymo-self-driving-cars/

•••
•••
PersonalAirVehicles.com
AutonomousCar.io
AutonomousVehicles.io
AutonomousVehicle.io
DriverlessVehicle.io
DriverlessVehicles.io

•••
DigitalChauffeur(s)

The transport systems of science fiction will be here sooner than you think

Picture the commute of the future: You live in Palo Alto, Calif., but work 350 miles away in Los Angeles. After your morning latte, you click on a smartphone app to summon your digital chauffeur. An autonomous car shows up at your front door three minutes later to drive you to a Hyperloop station in downtown Mountain View, where a pod then transports you through a vacuum tube at 760 mph. When you reach the Pasadena station, another self-driving car awaits to take you to your office. You reach your destination in less than an hour.

Read more: http://venturebeat.com/2016/12/20/t...e-fiction-will-be-here-sooner-than-you-think/

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Yep, this is something I noted in my research a few months ago and posted about earlier in this thread. It also lead me to register the following:

semiautomatedcar.com
semiautomatedcars.com
semiautomatedvehicle.com
semiautomatedvehicles.com
semiautomatedtaxi.com
semiautomatedtaxis.com
semiautomatedbus.com
semiautomatedbuses.com

All of my domains in this niche are listed here if anyone wants to take a look:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/44...ailable-incl-driverlesscarinsurer-com.990122/

Cheers,
Ang

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back