Dynadot

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

NameSilo
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Happy New Year!

Available hand registers -

Self-SailingYacht (.com)
Self-SailingYachts (.com)
Self-SailingShip (.com)
Self-SailingShips (.com)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Driverless.Asia.png

•••
Nvidia’s self-driving cars will help you drive better too ( Watch the Video )

Nvidia thinks it can use autonomous driving sensors to make manual driving safer, and that’s very clever. It’s called AI Co-Pilot and Nvidia unveiled it at CES as part of an extensive set of upgrades it made to its autonomous vehicle products.

Self-driving cars will, eventually, save many lives. But, it could be decades before autonomous cars can drive in every situation. Until then, there will be times when we must drive ourselves, because there are lots of situations where autonomous cars still aren’t good enough. Anything from bad weather and construction zones can flummox them.

Read more: http://www.theverge.com/ces/2017/1/...f-driving-car-face-recognition-video-ces-2017

•••
•••
•••
Here’s What You Can Expect From Tesla’s Secretive “Model Y”

• The Tesla Model Y, the crossover SUV version of the Model 3, is not yet available on the company's website, but has already been the focus of many rumors.
  • The Model Y is expected to be fully autonomous – the full self-driving system will cost $8,000 at the time of purchase and include all of the Enhanced Autopilot features.
Last July, Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk tweeted about a new project that, to date, still remains in the works. The Tesla Model Y — not yet its official name — is supposedly the crossover SUV version of the Model 3, the company’s first mass-market car.

Since then, not much has been revealed about this uber secretive car model, although there have been a considerable amount of rumors — many fueled by tweets from Musk himself – which remain unconfirmed. As of yet, the product isn’t even on the company’s website.

Read more: https://futurism.com/heres-what-you-can-expect-from-teslas-secretive-model-y/

•••
MERCEDES BENZ CES 2017 : INSPIRATION TALK AUTONOMOUS DRIVING

•••
•••
AISelf-Driving - Self-DrivingAI

Nvidia and Audi aim to bring a self-driving AI car to market by 2020

Nvidia announced several new partners for its efforts to bring autonomous cars to public roads in a production capacity today, but the biggest by far was Audi. Nvidia is working with the carmaker to bring its AI driving tech, which is available thanks to its latest in-car autonomous computing hardware and software, to market by 2020.

Nvidia’s partnership with Audi is not entirely new – the companies have been working together for 10 years, though obviously not on autonomous tech for all that time. The Nvidia team up is ambitious, however, in terms of its timeline, with the aim of getting Level 4 autonomy (full self-driving, with manual driving options) available by 2020.

Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/04/n...ring-a-self-driving-ai-car-to-market-by-2020/

•••
•••
•••
wow I also own SelfDeliver

•••
•••
AutonomousVehicleShow.com
FlyingVehicleExpo.com
FlyingCarExpo.com

•••
(Not mine) $795,000 price tag on Selfdriving (.com) I really wish it sales. And congrats to the owner.

•••
(Not mine) $795,000 price tag on Selfdriving (.com) I really wish it sales. And congrats to the owner.
I believe that was bought here not long ago.

•••
•••
My friends take a look at the Future... Enjoy!

In his 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) keynote address, Nissan Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer Carlos Ghosn announced several technologies and partnerships as part of the Nissan Intelligent Mobility blueprint for transforming how cars are driven, powered, and integrated into wider society.

•••
Google’s new self-driving minivans will be hitting the road at the end of January 2017

Now with all-new tech produced in-house

Waymo, the self-driving car startup spun-off from Google late last year, will be deploying its fleet of self-driving Chrysler Pacifica minivans onto public roads for the first time later this month, the company announced at the North American International Auto Show today.

The minivans will be hitting the roads in Mountain View, California and Phoenix, Arizona, where the company’s self-driving Lexus SUVs have already driven thousands of miles over the past few years. Also today, Waymo gave the public its first look at the self-driving Pacificas, which have been under wraps since the deal between Google and Fiat Chrysler was first announced back in May 2016.

Read more: http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/8/14...riving-chrysler-pacifica-minivan-detroit-2017

Last edited:
•••
•••
(Not my sale)
SelfEnhancement (.com) just sold for $13,250 at Godaddy.

Congrats to the seller and buyer!

•••
Renewing 60 of my Autonomous / Selfdriving domain names. Best time to get a good deal if you wanna invest in one or more from my portfolio. This includes but not limited to:

Self-Flying (.com)

AutonomousShop (.com)

AutonomousJets (.com)

AutonomousFleet (.com)

AutonomousMower (.com)

AutonomousCart (.com)

DriverlessCart (.com)

SelfdrivingCart (.com)

SelfdrivingInc (.com)

VipSelfdrivingCar (.com)

SelfMobility (.com)

SelfDeliver (.com)

SelfDelivering (.com)

AutonomousPro (.com)

iAutonomousCar (.com)

e-Autonomous (.com)

AutonomousCarCompany (.com)

AutonomousCarINC (.com)

Autonomous.Technology

To make an offer email [email protected]

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back