Dynadot

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AutonomousCarInc (.com)

AutonomousCarsInc (.com)

AutonomousCarCompany (.com)

AutonomousCar.Company

•••
AutonomousCarInc (.com)

AutonomousCarsInc (.com)

AutonomousCarCompany (.com)

AutonomousCar.Company

I like them all however I think autonomouscarcompany will do really well

•••
•••
•••
The Surprising Technology behind the Future of Autonomous Driving

As autonomous driving (AD) technology brings new advances and features to mobility, important questions inevitably arise. For example, how will drivers come to trust their autonomous vehicles? How will vehicles communicate with drivers and alert them to the presence of other vehicles on the road? And, what actions will vehicles take after identifying objects, signs and other road infrastructure such as painted lanes?

Read more:
https://medium.com/drive-publicatio...of-autonomous-driving-73188550b40c#.tfduuy5ql

Despite the fact this tech has many obstacles to overcome before mass integration is considered, let alone attempted or accepted, the future still looks bright for Selfdriving Vehicles.

2017 should be interesting to watch for this tech, IMO. Hopefully it will be good for sales too.

(Friggin' predictive text! Smartphones! Grr...)

Last edited:
•••
Uber Rolls Out Self-Driving Cars in San Francisco Without DMV Approval

Uber Technologies Inc. continues to dive head first into autonomous vehicles. Just don't call them that in California.

Starting Wednesday, Uber will let customers in San Francisco hop in a self-driving car, if they're lucky enough to hail one. There's a lot the company won't say about the launch, like how many cars they plan to roll out, but it will gradually introduce self-driving Volvos in its hometown.

The seven-year-old startup doesn't have explicit permission from the California Department of Motor Vehicles to test autonomous cars on the road. The company has quietly had self-driving cars roaming the streets of San Francisco for at least a few weeks without making it public, potentially violating the DMV's mandate. Uber said it has shared its perspective that its cars don't qualify as autonomous with the DMV.

Read more: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ng-cars-in-san-francisco-without-dmv-approval

•••
CooperativeCar.com - CooperativeCars.com

After doing research on v2v communication, v2i communication and cooperative driving I am confident cooperative cars are the future of automated driving.

Sources:
  • qld.gov.au/transport/news/features/its-car/
  • nhtsa.gov/About-NHTSA/Press-Releases/nhtsa_v2v_proposed_rule_12132016

Last edited:
•••
•••
I do like these. Will be perfect for Autonomous communications company

AutonomousSys (.com)

AutonomousNet
(.com)

AutonomousComnunications (.com)

•••
SelfdrivingCarsRental (.com)

SelfdrivingCarReservation (.com)

•••
GM is bringing its self-driving Chevy Bolt EV program to Michigan for testing, claims it will be first to market

Following GM’s acquisition of autonomous driving startup Cruise Automation, the company launched autonomous vehicle testing programs using the all-electric Chevy Botl EV in San Francisco and Arizona. Today, the company announced that it is bringing the program home in Michigan after the state passed a new law approving self-driving vehicles for testing and even sales after an evaluation process.

General Motors Chairman and CEO Mary Barra said that testing in the state started immediately with the current generation of the autonomous vehicle, but she also announced that the automaker will start producing “the next generation of its autonomous test vehicles at its Orion Township assembly plant beginning in early 2017.”

The company has now more than 40 autonomous vehicles testing in Scottsdale, Arizona, and San Francisco, California. The new vehicles will add to the fleet in Michigan, where they will undergo intensive testing at GM’s Technical Center campus in Warren.

Barra claims that her company will be first to mass produce completely autonomous vehicles.

“We expect to be the first high-volume auto manufacturer to build fully autonomous vehicles in a mass-production assembly plant.”

While the company is making a push for fully self-driving cars, it has fallen far behind in advanced driver assist features.

Read more: https://electrek.co/2016/12/15/gm-self-driving-chevy-bolt-ev-michigan/

•••
CognitiveAutomobile(s) - CognitiveVehicle(s)

BMW Group to Start Research with IBM Watson

IBM (NYSE: IBM) has announced a new collaboration with the BMW Group, through which the companies will work together to explore the role of Watson cognitive computing in personalizing the driving experience and creating more intuitive driver support systems for cars of the future.

As part of the agreement, the BMW Group will collocate a team of researchers at IBM’s global headquarters for Watson Internet of Things (IoT) in Munich, Germany and the companies will work together explore how to improve intelligent assistant functions for drivers.

IBM recently pledged to invest USD $200 million to make its new Munich center one of the world’s most advanced facilities for collaborative innovation as part of a global investment of USD $3 billion to bring Watson cognitive computing to the Internet of Things. BMW, which also has its company headquarters in Bavaria’s capital, is one of the first companies to sign up to be collocated inside IBM’s building within one of the newly-launched industry ‘collaboratories’. A team of BMW Group engineers will work alongside IBM’s own team of technologists, developers and consultants.

Read more: https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/51237.wss

•••
•••
•••
•••
one of my favourite word pod
I'm currently developing

w w w . p o d . c o m p a n y

•••
•••
RoboticPod (.com)

podRobotics (.com)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Btw, might sell RoboCar.net/org soon.
Im sure roi for this one will be huge in the future but money is needed lol
Good Luck..

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back