IT.COM

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ARStore_com in my account

Last edited:
•••
Just sold PureAR_com for mid xxx The bootstrapped developer actually offered more but I got to research his work and it is very promising so I gave him a discount for some valuable word of mouth promotion as he is active in the AR meetup community. I think the name will make a difference.

Last edited:
•••
Just sold PureAR_com for mid xxx The bootstrapped developer actually offered more but I got to research his work and it is very promising so I gave him a discount for some valuable word of mouth promotion as he is active in the AR community. I think the name will make a difference.

Nice domain, good price ! Inbound ?

•••
Just sold PureAR_com for mid xxx The bootstrapped developer actually offered more but I got to research his work and it is very promising so I gave him a discount for some valuable word of mouth promotion as he is active in the AR meetup community. I think the name will make a difference.
Nice, congrats. Seems like the AR market certainly warming up a bit, both in terms of domain sales and actual development.

Last edited:
•••
Nice domain, good price ! Inbound ?

Yes, he called me initially a few months ago and no deal. When he called me a few days I decided to be a bit more flexible and, as we talked, I saw a reasonable opportunity to possiblyget some marketing. I figured a grateful buyer is worth more then the spread lol.

•••

Nice name @BostonDomainer ;)

•••
•••
My AR folio , great keywords imo
I'm more into other stuff so if anyone interested let me know and im sure we can work something out

ARappstore.com
ARaddict.com
ARmapping.com
ARshowrooms.com
ARscans.com
ARkeyboard.com
ARHMD.com
ARrooms.com
ARhomedesign.com
IntelligentAR.com
CommerceAR.com
XratedAR.com
BrandingAR.com
ComputingAR.com
navigateAR.com
AugmentedRealityHealth.com

•••
My AR folio , great keywords imo
I'm more into other stuff so if anyone interested let me know and im sure we can work something out
ARrooms.com
ARhomedesign.com
IntelligentAR.com
CommerceAR.com

You bastard! :D
Tried to register that a few days ago. (among with a few other domain names)
I'm a bit late to the AR-party it seems.

What do you guys think of adult AR-domains? The VR-trend has sure taken a spin in the adult industry and I would imagine it's only the beginning.

•••
What do you think about buying augmentedreality <insert keyword> .com domains?
Got a few already...

•••
you guys are getting serious.
a nice name just sold for more then 300$ in one of the markets.
try mine out ;)

•••
Got a few already...

as always , depends on the keyword .
imo augmentedreality is an ugly term (AR better) .
but with great keywords you always have a chance .

•••
AR-Gadgets.com
AR-Gadget.com
AR-Phones.com

•••
Got a few already...
Augmented Reality is such a long phrase / combination word, that I'd much rather stick to AR. I personally have GoAugementedReality.com, but it is good to keep in mind that for an example the maximum length for a Twitter handle is 15 characters, "augmented reality" is by quick count 16 without the space.

•••
Augmented Reality is such a long phrase / combination word, that I'd much rather stick to AR. I personally have GoAugementedReality.com, but it is good to keep in mind that for an example the maximum length for a Twitter handle is 15 characters, "augmented reality" is by quick count 16 without the space.

I feel the same about virtual reality. I came close to closing a deal on a vr name for mid $xxxx (due to get back to me), the end user mentioned during talks that they had no interest in hand regging the long tail. It's still sitting there unregistered a year later.

Augmented / Virtual realities are both long phrases, start tacking on keywords and they lose a lot of appeal in the eyes of end users imho. There will be sales of course but they're going to be much tougher to come by.

•••
I feel the same about virtual reality. I came close to closing a deal on a vr name for mid $xxxx (due to get back to me), the end user mentioned during talks that they had no interest in hand regging the long tail. It's still sitting there unregistered a year later.

Augmented / Virtual realities are both long phrases, start tacking on keywords and they lose a lot of appeal in the eyes of end users imho. There will be sales of course but they're going to be much tougher to come by.

Yeah and I'd imagine the typein traffic for those longtails will be 'virtually ' nonexistant, not to mention exact match search requests.

•••
•••
•••
AR-Gadgets.com
AR-Gadget.com
AR-Phones.com
Listed by "Bros"
Decided to list ARGadgets.com for sale at Flippa with $1 starting bid and no reserve.

•••
Yeah and I'd imagine the typein traffic for those longtails will be 'virtually ' nonexistant, not to mention exact match search requests.

There are exceptions, here's a 3 word adult name I have on zero click it's about 2 months of data. If you're going to go 3 word, make sure it's something very good and obvious that will be in demand, long shots are burning money. Off the top of my head AugmentedRealityGlasses would be a good shout.

upload_2017-1-8_13-38-26.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Apple releasing products - maybe both a dedicated phone and glasses would be really good for AR. I have massive respect for all the other companies pushing AR forward, but when Apple releases consumer products AR becomes immediately mainstream.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back